ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

***voted for the guy who, until the summer of 2016 (what convenient timing) was planning a new hotel tower in Moscow with a gentleman’s agreement on a $50 million penthouse for Putin***

Who’s laughing at who? Lolololololol
***the master of whataboutism is the master of whataboutism***

Trump is still grabbing you by the pussy, toon. Effing hilarious!!!

Carry on

ccp/dnc dave

this is the thread on the inteligence community et al lying to the american people about hunter bidens not only morally appalling but criminally liable disgusting laptop

the one ccp/dnc dave defended as BS

Reactions: iasooner2000
ccp/dnc dave

this is the thread on the inteligence community et al lying to the american people about hunter bidens not only morally appalling but criminally liable disgusting laptop

the one ccp/dnc dave defended as BS
Why do you have to lie?

While the investigative work being done likely won't make you happy - I am quite certain there are several folks who believe they have an oppty to do some Pulitzer level work in the coming weeks and months related to this whole shit show. I could be wrong, maybe they will corroborate some or all of the accusations, but it absolutely won't happen in the timeframe you might hope for.

When you say "the media" who do you mean? Feel free to criticize CNN - the omission of any mention of Tony B. is damning IMO. Someone has decided there will be no airplay on the allegations at CNN. Is that true at WaPo, NYT, WSJ, et al as well?

I believe the more likely circumstance is Hunter asserting Daddy influence to his biz partners, but Joe being smart enough to steer clear. Likely just enough evidence to give Biden supporters plausible deniability while at the same time given Trumpets something to hang on to.

When you say "the media" who do you mean? Feel free to criticize CNN - the omission of any mention of Tony B. is damning IMO. Someone has decided there will be no airplay on the allegations at CNN. Is that true at WaPo, NYT, WSJ, et al as well?

Yes, they all lied to you constantly about the laptop with intent.

The same intent that pissed you off when it was linked to seven whole Twitter accts.

Explain your intellectual inconsistencies.

davidallen said:
I believe the more likely circumstance is Hunter asserting Daddy influence to his biz partners, but Joe being smart enough to steer clear. Likely just enough evidence to give Biden supporters plausible deniability while at the same time given Trumpets something to hang on to.

Brandon and Crackhead shared a bank account and paid each other's bills. What do you think Brandon thought his son was doing when he flew him on Airforce 2 to China? Taking a trip to Shanghai Disneyland and to buy Chinese crack? SMH.

davidallen said:

Brandon and Crackhead shared a bank account and paid each other's bills. What do you think Brandon thought his son was doing when he flew him on Airforce 2 to China? Taking a trip to Shanghai Disneyland and to buy Chinese crack? SMH.

ccp/dnc dave raps up the big turd like a good commisar

Who is the they thats trained me?

I quit the people that lied.

You still listen to the same liars.

Who’s trained?
Yes, yes.

Trump invited the Mueller investigation through his words and deeds and in the end the investigation bore fruit.

Deflect away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT