ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson: The Point Of The Ukraine War Is Regime Change In Russia

They’ve proven up to this point their agenda is all that matters and they excel at turning bad things into wins for their agenda and their minions….so it’s probably best for flyover country to prepare for the worst and hope for the best

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Defend? He's been a complete boss on Ukraine. What more could we ask for?
Yes, he has been a complete boss (at least his NeoCon "handlers" have been) on the proxy war in Ukraine, and his complete bossiness has added to the loss of tens of thousands of lives and incalculable material damage, not to mention bringing the West to the brink of economic collapse. Now that's a boss to be proud of!

Yes, he has been a complete boss (at least his NeoCon "handlers" have been) on the proxy war in Ukraine, and his complete bossiness has added to the loss of tens of thousands of lives and incalculable material damage, not to mention bringing the West to the brink of economic collapse. Now that's a boss to be proud of!
Well, I'm sorry Ukraine won and didn't just roll over. It's unfortunate, but repelling fascist dictators when they invade sovereign countries is a messy business.

Well, I'm sorry Ukraine won and didn't just roll over. It's unfortunate, but repelling fascist dictators when they invade sovereign countries is a messy business.
So you're publicly asserting that "Ukraine won," the war is all over but the shouting? That's what it sounds like you're saying. Would you confirm?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Defend? He's been a complete boss on Ukraine. What more could we ask for?

I completely disagree. A successful foreign policy would have prevented the war in Ukraine. And I have no doubt the tens of thousands that have been killed as a result of another blatant Biden failure would agree with me, not you.
Russia is not a third world country full of uneducated indoctrinated barbarians like those in the Middle East. It has the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world and a leader who is reported suffering from cancer. You think he gives a shit about the future of humanity? The last thing a smart leader would do is push Putin into a corner with his only escape being to lose control of Russia or start a nuclear war.

So you're publicly asserting that "Ukraine won," the war is all over but the shouting? That's what it sounds like you're saying. Would you confirm?

They definitely won up to this point.

I haven't said it's over, that's what you're putting in my mouth. I have no idea what Vlad will do next. But mobilizing a bunch of recruits with 10 days training with the same logistical problems they've faced over the last couple of months isn't going to move the needle much. I think he's setting up more or less for a defensive posture. He
s going to have sham elections where they are now and try to call it a day.

And you, Dan? What are you saying? That Ukraine has lost?

I haven't said it's over, that's what you're putting in my mouth. I have no idea what Vlad will do next. But mobilizing a bunch of recruits with 10 days training with the same logistical problems they've faced over the last couple of months isn't going to move the needle much. I think he's setting up more or less for a defensive posture. He

Everyone lost. Putin lost much of Russias credibility, Ukraine has been destroyed, tens of thousands are dead, Europe's economy is in shambles, the US has spent tens of billions we do not have and our economy suffering which will cause a huge hardship on millions in this country. But hey you do you.

No, I'm saying the war is ongoing just like the American NeoCons who run our foreign policy - and Ukraine's, too, for that matter - want, and is in danger of escalating out of control. Putin has made it clear - absolutely clear! - that if he goes down so will the rest of the civilzed world, and he emphasized that he isn't bluffing. You have bought into the NeoCon propaganda that Putin is a mad man ala Hitler who wants to rule the entire world (and will unless we stop him). If that is true, if he's really insane perhaps the NeoCons who rule us in the same way that Putin rules Russia should take a step back and try to preserve humanity from destruction, agree to negotiate for peace. But I don't think they will even consider doing that as long as they have people like you cheering them on.

No, I'm saying the war is ongoing just like the American NeoCons who run our foreign policy - and Ukraine's, too, for that matter - want, and is in danger of escalating out of control. Putin has made it clear - absolutely clear! - that if he goes down so will the rest of the civilzed world, and he emphasized that he isn't bluffing. You have bought into the NeoCon propaganda that Putin is a mad man ala Hitler who wants to rule the entire world (and will unless we stop him). If that is true, if he's really insane perhaps the NeoCons who rule us in the same way that Putin rules Russia should take a step back and try to preserve humanity from destruction, agree to negotiate for peace. But I don't think they will even consider doing that as long as they have people like you cheering them on.

“MeA CuLpA”

DANning-Kruger Syndrome in full force

carry on

Huh? Is this some kind of code known only to yourself?
Let me help you…not that it should be needed considering…ya know…you wrote it, but here ya go:

I was wrong about a Russian invasion of Ukraine. I did not think Putin would invade because I didn’t think he needed to, that he could get his way about Donbas without firing a shot. I miscalculated, and I think he may have miscalculated, too. Western Ukraine may become Russia's “Afghanistan” for the next 20 years. He wants NATO abolished, but this action only proves to NATO advocates that it is needed now more than ever. In the meantime innocent civilians are being murdered while watching their homes and cities be turned into rubble. What Putin is doing is unconscionable and deserves condemnation from every angle. From my perspective he had the moral high ground and he just pissed it away.

Carry on

Biden CCP saying bad about Putin for "deporting" scores of thousands to Russia - lmao- those citizens are fleeing the Azov military to Russia-

Ukraine, Soros, POS NATO, NWO USA CCP kill Ukraine citizens and that's a fact

Let me help you…not that it should be needed considering…ya know…you wrote it, but here ya go:

Carry on
It seems you are unintentionally making my point for me. I was wrong about Putin invading Ukraine even though he said if the west continued to provoke him he would. He kept his word. Now he's giving his word that he will use nukes if he has to. Maybe we should all assume he means what he says this time. Maybe it is tme to ratchet down the war mongering rhetoric and do our best to preserve the planet. It's the Green New Deal thing to do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT