ADVERTISEMENT

Trust the FBI

Their investigation of Kavanaugh, if true, and surely it's not, is nuts. If the dude really had a bunch of debts paid off and nobody knows where from, or inquired, it's inexcusable.

On the other hand ...

... they enable pedophiles.

Lots of slime being exposed in our corrupt government.

Fits a disturbing pattern. Lead agent for the Whitmer case was just fired for assaulting his wife at a swingers party. Seems the FBI and many in our government have some perverted tendencies.

Their investigation of Kavanaugh, if true, and surely it's not, is nuts. If the dude really had a bunch of debts paid off and nobody knows where from, or inquired, it's inexcusable.

After the russia hoax even if kavanaugh was guilty of roughing up an intern no one should believe them if they charged him.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
McKayla has enough natural beauty that she does not need to wear near the make up she does. That is just my opinion, and I mean that as a compliment to her.
Probably because she’s accustomed to wearing a lot of makeup during competition. I’ve known some women who did amateur modeling and acting. They pile on the makeup like they would for a play or a fashion show. They don’t realize that that makeup is to enhance their features for audiences that might be 100 feet or more away. OU Pom girls used to do the same thing.

Looking pretty good in the GEICO commercial, though.

Name me one entity in the swamp of dc
That is not corrupted and doesn't need to be all the way revamped? Dc is a foreign corporation takeover of the country. Sans our military the rest of it can go to hell- oops sorry- they already have.

Sadly the military is corrupted but we HAVE to salvage it. Did I say the rest of it could be boarded up and bypassed and we'd be WAY BETTER OFF?

Reactions: Corndog2021
Had not heard that.
Seriously? He had a ton of debt that was paid off before his nomination and no disclosures how it was paid or where the $ came from. Like well over $200k of credit card debt and sports tickets. The Trump FBI says it wasnt empowered to look into it or follow up on the 4500 tips that came in about him.

Sheldon Whitehouse is all over it. The dude had a sugar daddy pay off his debts so he looked responsible. Boof spent $ hand over fist and he didnt have a chance of paying it off on a judicial salary.

&^@#ing senate democrats (Kamala) did nothing but bitch about Ford. They should've screamed about the $ and poor fbi investigation.

Reactions: AC2020
Seriously? He had a ton of debt that was paid off before his nomination and no disclosures how it was paid or where the $ came from. Like well over $200k of credit card debt and sports tickets. The Trump FBI says it wasnt empowered to look into it or follow up on the 4500 tips that came in about him.

Sheldon Whitehouse is all over it. The dude had a sugar daddy pay off his debts so he looked responsible. Boof spent $ hand over fist and he didnt have a chance of paying it off on a judicial salary.

&^@#ing senate democrats (Kamala) did nothing but bitch about Ford. They should've screamed about the $ and poor fbi investigation.
They should have investigated.

Very swampy move.

Reactions: iasooner2000
They should have investigated.

Very swampy move.

The agency has some obvious issues.

Comey announcing another Hillary investigation like, 3 days before the election was inexcusable, then he predictably fell out with Trump, then MAGA hated him, so people kind of forgot what he did before the election. He was at best a caricature of tone deaf, obtuse LE.

And then senate democrats. If it really turns out that kavanaugh had $200k in consumer debt paid off beofre his nomination and nobody asked where the money came from, and they were screaming about a 30 year old party date rape accusation instead of following this money trail and screaming there's been no investigation, I am fine with every one of them being primaried or beat by a republican. There are no words. I don't know that the Kavanaugh $$ issue is for real, I've heard people pose the question 1,000,000 times on social media but not evidence. If true, and he had someone pay off his debts and it wasn't disclosed or asked about, he should be impeached.

I haven't followed the women's gymnastics stuff, but those girls seem at first blush like a pretty diverse group of personalities with different drives, and one of them says the FBI lied in their reports about what she said.

Yeah, swampy AF and Biden and the Senate need to drop a set of balls and find out what's happened. It's an executive branch agency, there are no excuses imo. Biden's an old Senator and ardent institutionalist, don't hold your breath.

Comey announcing another Hillary investigation like, 3 days before the election was inexcusable, then he predictably fell out with Trump, then MAGA hated him, so people kind of forgot what he did before the election. He was at best a caricature of tone deaf, obtuse LE.

And then senate democrats. If it really turns out that kavanaugh had $200k in consumer debt paid off beofre his nomination and nobody asked where the money came from, and they were screaming about a 30 year old party date rape accusation instead of following this money trail and screaming there's been no investigation, I am fine with every one of them being primaried or beat by a republican. There are no words. I don't know that the Kavanaugh $$ issue is for real, I've heard people pose the question 1,000,000 times on social media but not evidence. If true, and he had someone pay off his debts and it wasn't disclosed or asked about, he should be impeached.

I haven't followed the women's gymnastics stuff, but those girls seem at first blush like a pretty diverse group of personalities with different drives, and one of them says the FBI lied in their reports about what she said.

Yeah, swampy AF and Biden and the Senate need to drop a set of balls and find out what's happened. It's an executive branch agency, there are no excuses imo. Biden's an old Senator and ardent institutionalist, don't hold your breath.
You mean Biden needs to go after the group that refused to look at his son and himself in dealings with China? That’ll happen…

This has been the most thoughtful thing you have probably said on this board....ever.

Regardless of where you are coming from on this issue, its just nice to see two sides agreeing. I am actually stunned. I know it wont last but wow.

This is the Syskatine I have always believed has been lurking around on the fringes. I wish we would see more of this Syskatine, the one I believe is the real Syskatine, and less of the troll.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
This has been the most thoughtful thing you have probably said on this board....ever.

Regardless of where you are coming from on this issue, its just nice to see two sides agreeing. I am actually stunned. I know it wont last but wow.

This is the Syskatine I have always believed has been lurking around on the fringes. I wish we would see more of this Syskatine, the one I believe is the real Syskatine, and less of the troll.
Smh at this double standard. The conservative trolls on here outnumber me 25 - 1.

Today I'm really trying to be more constructive and limit my sarcasm to Whari. We'll see where it goes.

Smh at this double standard. The conservative trolls on here outnumber me 25 - 1.

Today I'm really trying to be more constructive and limit my sarcasm to Whari. We'll see where it goes.
You could argue with the conservative trolls on this board without being a troll yourself.

You could argue with the conservative trolls on this board without being a troll yourself.

I'm always up for robust, informed, political debate, just not lunacy. About 90% of this board are loons. I do try not to initiate conflict. Except for Whari, but you can do anything to whari and nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Yeah they need to take down the FBI, USOC, and US gymnastics. What they each did was inexcusable.

When this many victims come forward - you believe them.

Reactions: Corndog2021

im surprised that it wasn’t an issue with his previous judgeship, if true

If this person were our president FBI heads would roll and be put on spikes outside the White House to serve as a message to the swamp. Makes me sick to think of what could have been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT