ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps town hall

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Anybody watch it last night? I did & felt he did okay, probably didn’t sway anybody either way. I didn’t have a problem with him going on in that situation, I do think he was foolish for doing the Woodward interview.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I hope everyone who did watch it knows that media in this country is dead. Absolutely pathetic performance by snuffalufagous

Unlike Biden and the rest of the cowardly leftist POS's, Trump doesn't have a problem being interviewed by obvious hostile reporters. Hell Biden is scared to death of being interviewed by leftist journalist that will cover his ass at every turn.

Anybody watch it last night? I did & felt he did okay, probably didn’t sway anybody either way. I didn’t have a problem with him going on in that situation, I do think he was foolish for doing the Woodward interview.
Yeah, that was an error on POTUS' part.

Like Satan interviewing Noah...

"Millions of people drowned, and you're sure you couldn't have packed more folks on your fancy Ark?"

Yeah, that was an error on POTUS' part.

Like Satan interviewing Noah...

"Millions of people drowned, and you're sure you couldn't have packed more folks on your fancy Ark?"

I saw a great tweet about this. Basically said do you think Biden would do a Townhall with W’s press secretary?....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT