ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Epic Interview

I would love to personally thank whoever it was on Trump's team that recommended Trump appear at this event and convinced Trump to do it. One of the best political gifts to the Harris campaign and Democrats in a long time. Whoever that person(s) was, Trump should definitely listen to them more!

Was it your grandson @Sunburnt Indian?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I would love to personally thank whoever it was on Trump's team that recommended Trump appear at this event and convinced Trump to do it. One of the best political gifts to the Harris campaign and Democrats in a long time. Whoever that person(s) was, Trump should definitely listen to them more!

No.

Reactions: iasooner2024

Give us that smile cankles.

☝🏻centskatine triggered again.

Have a watch of today's interview, it's the best one yet!

Watched this while he was giving the speech. If you listen closely, you will hear the crowd is supportive of trump, and he was playing off that. The hostile interviewer (because she is not a journalist) did a good job showing the crowd what Trump has been talking about. This interview may not get the 51% black support for Trump, but it will increase his take to 25% and that's the election right there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT