ADVERTISEMENT

TrumpCorp:17 counts tax fraud, 10-hours of jury deliberation

Tells you everything you want to know about liberals and their 2 tier justice system. A Trump Org underling understates his income by a total of 1.6M over 15 years and its a big win. But Sam Bankman-Fried STEALS 10-12 Billion in investor's money and he's not even going to be subpoenaed for an investigation.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Tells you everything you want to know about liberals and their 2 tier justice system. A Trump Org underling understates his income by a total of 1.6M over 15 years and its a big win. But Sam Bankman-Fried STEALS 10-12 Billion in investor's money and he's not even going to be subpoenaed for an investigation.
Well Sam Bankman-Fried donated to the right party, which makes destroying the lives of no telling how many people perfectly acceptible to Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

He’s under criminal investigation by the DOJ cmon man

carry on

So can you believe he's that big a sack of shit?
If that's the only thing they can find that Trump's business did wrong after digging into every facet of his and his business, I'm actually pretty impressed. I would think there would be far more wrong doings in a multi million dollars business if by nothing other than just simple errors. Put anyone else through that type of scrutiny and I have a feeling many would fail miserably.

If that's the only thing they can find that Trump's business did wrong after digging into every facet of his and his business, I'm actually pretty impressed. I would think there would be far more wrong doings in a multi million dollars business if by nothing other than just simple errors. Put anyone else through that type of scrutiny and I have a feeling many would fail miserably.
LOL Script talking point # 2: Oh, it's just paper crimes. Process crimes. Everyone does it.

What a slack jawed, no-character, dumbass. Tell me who you heard THAT from. Go ahead, tell us who you're repeating.

LOL Script talking point # 2: Oh, it's just paper crimes. Process crimes. Everyone does it.

What a slack jawed, no-character, dumbass. Tell me who you heard THAT from. Go ahead, tell us who you're repeating.

LOL, now apply your same standard to all of those crooks in Washington, both Republican and Democrat. Everyone in Washington is on the take, the fact you try to deny this is amusing.

LOL, now apply your same standard to all of those crooks in Washington, both Republican and Democrat. Everyone in Washington is on the take, the fact you try to deny this is amusing.

LMFAO how far is your bottom lip stuck out? You're trying to normalize multiple criminal convictions. So go ahead -- incidentally, these aren't political related, they're just his cheating in private business, like when he defrauded the students of Trump university. I guess everyone does that, too.

He's a criminal and that's who you support. Don't try and normalize it, just admit you support criminals.

LMFAO how far is your bottom lip stuck out? You're trying to normalize multiple criminal convictions. So go ahead -- incidentally, these aren't political related, they're just his cheating in private business, like when he defrauded the students of Trump university. I guess everyone does that, too.

He's a criminal and that's who you support. Don't try and normalize it, just admit you support criminals.
Civil convictions are not the same as criminal and like i said how many of those in Washington would come out with far worse? If I were you I would wait to see what how the appeals court rules before I started celebrating.

GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY

DAYUMM!!!

All that for $1.6M (maximum) in fines. Like most Democratic actions, the ROI on this prosecution is once again, negative for the taxpayers. But hey, we got a fresh anti-Trump headline, so to the libs it was worth it.

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January.
(From the CNN article linked above).

All that for $1.6M (maximum) in fines. Like most Democratic actions, the ROI on this prosecution is once again, negative for the taxpayers. But hey, we got a fresh anti-Trump headline, so to the libs it was worth it.

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January. (From the CNN article linked above).

17 counts. What a criminal.

I can't recall anyone as corrupt or stupid, and he's not out of hot water by a long sight.

He’s under criminal investigation by the DOJ cmon man

carry on

Per CNBC (an approved liberal source I thought), Dem finance chair, Maxine Waters, will NOT subpoena him.

Carry on.

Per CNBC (an approved liberal source I thought), Dem finance chair, Maxine Waters, will NOT subpoena him.

Carry on.
Does Maxine Waters represent the Department of Justice in any manner?

carry on

Does Maxine Waters represent the Department of Justice in any manner?

carry on
No. But she manages the Financial Services committee and has demonstrated that she has no problem subpoenaing Republicans who've done a hell of a lot less than steal 10 Billion. Just ask Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT