ADVERTISEMENT

Trump walking the walk

Sleepy joe is likely headed back to the basement. They need to just make a fake Oval Office for him when he loses. He wouldn’t know the difference.

LOLZ. Nixon had a half million protesters in the streets of DC. Didn't call out the military. Trump is a coward.

There are countless shitholes you can move to. I just don’t understand why we can’t have one good country that holds people accountable for their actions and tries to live by basic rules. Why can’t you guys just go where you want to be?

LOLZ. Nixon had a half million protesters in the streets of DC. Didn't call out the military. Trump is a coward.
What Americans are watching on their TVs every night are not protesters.

Americans see the antifa terrorist thugs of the Democrat party and George Soros bludgeoning elderly people, killing law enforcement officials and destroying private property.

The antifa criminals you seem to defend have had several nights to demonstrate to the American people just how far they are willing to go with their murderous brutality.

Now, it’s the American people’s’ turn.

Trump played it perfectly.

Four More Years!

MAGA!

Americans see the antifa terrorist thugs of the Democrat party and George Soros bludgeoning elderly people, killing law enforcement officials and destroying private property.

The antifa criminals you seem to defend have had several nights to demonstrate to the American people just how far they are willing to go with their murderous brutality.

Four More Years!

MAGA!

We will see if he was bluffing. This should have been squashed this weekend.

There are countless shitholes you can move to. I just don’t understand why we can’t have one good country that holds people accountable for their actions and tries to live by basic rules. Why can’t you guys just go where you want to be?
I am. Exactly.

I do feel kinda sorry for you. Must really suck to know that while slow, progress is being made.

Reactions: my_2cents
Shitholes? Ha! Have you watched the news AT ALL in the last month?

What did Robin Williams say about Canada? A great apartment atop a meth lab?
Why is this guy not banned yet? We don’t take kindly to people who want innocent cops killed around here. Admin may want to mosey over to pg.3 of the this is sickening to watch thread. Guy discussed killing cops that did nothing wrong and ripping their faces off might be ok.

Last edited:

Four More Years!

MAGA!
Cheering MAGA. Praising the political wiliness of Trump. While DC burns. Damn you Trumpets are something.

How many LEO deaths? Certainly just a matter of time for sure, especially as this shit show ratchets up.

Reactions: my_2cents
We didn’t try to subvert democracy, loot & burn DC back then

2880px-Leffler_-_1968_Washington%2C_D.C._Martin_Luther_King%2C_Jr._riots.jpg

I am. Exactly.

I do feel kinda sorry for you. Must really suck to know that while slow, progress is being made.

Progress? Please explain. Racism was going down every generation until Obama and the rest of you couldn’t stand it. Your cities are smoldering and you are smuggly bragging about progress. You belong in a straight jacket.

Progress? Please explain. Racism was going down every generation until Obama and the rest of you couldn’t stand it. Your cities are smoldering and you are smuggly bragging about progress. You belong in a straight jacket.
You know - gay marriage, gender neutral bathrooms, etc.

The pendulum swings, we are about to the apex of the Obama reaction. How long ago was it your type was arguing against integrating schools?

I give zero shits about political labels. I am talking about Harry channeling his Grandpas Diet Coke addled brain.

@HighStickHarry - tell me more about decent society.

Liberals idea of a decent society.
You must accept me for what I am no matter how big a piece of shit I am. Even if it conflicts with your religious beliefs (mooslums excluded) and whether it is lawful or not. You must tolerate anything we say or do or we will ruin your life and career!
As for you, screw you and yours, you have no rights.

Sound about right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT