ADVERTISEMENT

Trump trying to acquire Greenland

Wouldn't it be easier to just invade? And is it me or has Denmark been a little chesty lately?

I'm trying to be open minded here.... we're looking at this place being potentially subtropic in a few years, so let's take a look at some numbers.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It would be either the second or third time has happen HST proposed to buy Greenland after WWII, think there was one other time. Don't remember the proposed price.

Around 1867 if I recall.

But Trump something something LOL.

My military friends tell me Greenland and Iceland are loaded with hot women of Scandinavian descent.

Says there's nothing to do there most of the year but drink and f. A good years duty if you can get it.

Sounds like a sound investment.
There's not much in Greenland but oxes and walrus. If you're into that sort of thing.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
TrumPTower-1200x600.jpg

Maybe the goal is to ship all illegals when they cross the border immediately to Greenland? They can become citizens only of US/Greenland and they can govern themselves and pay taxes, etc...Be pretty hard to come back to the mainland US illegally. Those that claim asylum get shipped there to. Greenland would become the new melting pot. Think of it as a giant Alcatraz except with no true prison. US can join the globalization process by creating a new shit hole country for people to go to, one that is a little better than their prior shit hole country. Continue legalized immigration. Problems solved, families stay together when they come over illegally and they can go find work, and they get a new chance in another country via the easy illegal/asylum route. Be plenty of good fishing you would think.:)

Last edited:
Does anyone think the Vikings might return to Greenland to raise cattle again?

Does anyone believe the Warmists might study the Medieval Warming Period to see how it compares to Al Gorleone's weather ruse?

Does anyone believe Barbara Streisand might shut down her air conditioned horse barn and buy a back yard clothes line as she urges her fans to do?

Does anyone believe the Warmists might study the Medieval Warming Period to see how it compares to Al Gorleone's weather ruse?

Does anyone believe Barbara Streisand might shut down her air conditioned horse barn and buy a back yard clothes line as she urges her fans to do?
Lol!!!

Or, that Sheryl Crow only uses one sheet of toilet paper to wipe her butt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT