ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: The Son of Man, The Christ?

It's a cult. Just look at that book. His base is so GD dumb they'll read and believe it.
Actually, I think your team has a worse cult mentality. Rarely, if ever, do you disagree with anything your leaders say or do. I guess you missed my "like" to @AC2020 saying it was a kook who probably wrote it. I've spoken out against Trump, as have many others here, several times.

Also, going to the extreme of calling us GD dumb says you're TDS is nearing stroke out levels.

Last edited:
Actually, I think your team has a worse cult mentality. Rarely, if ever, do you disagree with anything your leaders say or do. I guess you missed my "like" to @AC2020 saying it was kook who probably wrote it. I've spoken out against Trump, as have many others here, several times.

Also, going to the extreme of calling us GD dumb says you're TDS is nearing stroke out levels.
Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

If you vote for somebody your complaints mean nothing. Nobody is critical of anyone if you turn around to vote for them. If you vote r or d you are a bootlicker. You are voting for the continued control of the deep state.

Actually, I think your team has a worse cult mentality. Rarely, if ever, do you disagree with anything your leaders say or do. I guess you missed my "like" to @AC2020 saying it was a kook who probably wrote it. I've spoken out against Trump, as have many others here, several times.

Lol you just superimposed your cultthink onto me. "Your leaders" Lol. I don't have a particular loyalty to any elected official, they work for me.

His base really IS that gd dumb. They aren't passing out "Obama is deity" books at democrat functions. Marinate in it, you were all in on Trump. The same people that wrote and read "Trump the son of man, son of christ" agree with you dang near down the line. This is where you feel obligated to defend them again.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Lol you just superimposed your cultthink onto me. "Your leaders" Lol. I don't have a particular loyalty to any elected official, they work for me.

His base really IS that gd dumb. They aren't passing out "Obama is deity" books at democrat functions. Marinate in it, you were all in on Trump. The same people that wrote and read "Trump the son of man, son of christ" agree with you dang near down the line. This is where you feel obligated to defend them again.
Maybe you should stick to wiping shit britches ass. 🤣

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
So if (I like you @CoastGuardCowboy ) is a nut then one out of the whole board? Man, you guys are killing the %'s. lol Holy **** I should have gone to the east or west coast out of school. Then came home and ranched and built a building to swim in my money.
It's quite a huge compliment to be called a wing nut ( @davidallen ) or idiot (@ClintonDavidScott ) as they are both outspoken as "leaders" of the twenty plus SLOW.😉 I was just giving @davidallen a taste of his own medicine. How was David given such a strong Christian name? I'm guessing that his parents probably took him to church when he was young. ps Just like you, I'm waiting for the facts to come out before collecting from the $6MM man!

Actually, I think your team has a worse cult mentality.
Really?

Have you noticed the polls that show the different percentages of Democrats who would prefer Biden not seek re-election in '24 and/or want a new nominee?

How does that indicate a "cult mentality"?

Really?

Have you noticed the polls that show the different percentages of Democrats who would prefer Biden not seek re-election in '24 and/or want a new nominee?

How does that indicate a "cult mentality"?
The same cult that pretended his senility wasn't an issue and pushed him as the nominee because no one else was polling we'll against Trump?

Now we're stuck with dementia Joe.

Yeah that cult.

Reactions: TPOKE
Side note: I meet Jesus in Maui. He was homeless and held a sign on the side of the road. He told me that for 50k I could buy my way to heaven. When I awoke, I spent it on a necklace.

Why do you think one side is a cult but you aren’t?
I don't think "one side" is a cult. I think the committed followers of Trump, who never believe he does any wrong and would defend him shooting some one in the middle of Fifth Avenue, are a cult.

Even Trump knows they are his cultists.

Reactions: Syskatine
The same cult that pretended his senility wasn't an issue and pushed him as the nominee because no one else was polling we'll against Trump?

Now we're stuck with dementia Joe.

Yeah that cult.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: Syskatine
I don't think "one side" is a cult. I think the committed followers of Trump, who never believe he does any wrong and would defend him shooting some one in the middle of Fifth Avenue, are a cult.

You are describing yourself with different attachments.

yea we are all those guys. Your side projects more then anyone. Own it you all have mastered and weaponized it. Why not own it and big dick us cultist.

When has Biden messed up or been wrong in your opinion?
Messy Afghanistan withdraw. It was right to withdraw, not everything that went wrong was Biden's fault, but he and his administration definitely made mistakes.

Messed up by not getting the Build Back Better Act passed. Somewhat recovered with the Inflation Reduction Act.

Failure to get voting legislation passed (failure of leadership).

His love of the gaffe, which has been with him for a long time. He messes up here a lot.

First four that came to mind.

Last edited:
If you want to define support for a certain political ideology as a cult, I'm not going to argue your point. Of course, this broad definition would include most Americans. If you are good with that, I'm good with it too

However, it isn't the same as a cult of personality. Which is what is referenced when Trump's cult is being discussed.

If you want to define support for a certain political ideology as a cult, I'm not going to argue your point. Of course, this broad definition would include most Americans. If you are good with that, I'm good with it too

However, it isn't the same as a cult of personality. Which is what is referenced when Trump's cult is being discussed.

Most Americans do what you do?

Thats funny and I’m not surprised by your lack of awareness.

Holy shit someone better than me actually recorded the conversation and his story.

Most Americans do what you do?
Most Americans (at least those who are politically active and engaged) support different types of political ideologies. Including you.

You now going to claim you don't support any political ideology?

Most Americans (at least those who are politically active and engaged) support different types of political ideologies. Including you.

You now going to claim you don't support any political ideology?

No they don’t.

A vast majority of people don’t spend their day repeating leftist news verbatim.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
A vast majority of people don’t spend their day repeating leftist news verbatim.
"Leftism" isn't the only political ideology there is in this country.

How about those people who spend their day repeating Fox News or other right-wing news sources verbatim? Are you going to claim they don't support certain political ideologies?

"Leftism" isn't the only political ideology there is in this country.

How about those people who spend their day repeating Fox News or other right-wing news sources verbatim? Are you going to claim they don't support certain political ideologies?

No.

You’re exactly the same thing you bitch about.

Exactly.

It’s fun watching you try and spit the hook you put in yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT