ADVERTISEMENT

Trump returns to Twitter/X

This all suggests Trump is coordinating with Elon to at least promote the talk today.

Still not convinced he will return to Twitter full time, but it definitely looks more likely now.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I think I read that Elon later clarified it's only a one time donation of $45M and not monthly? I really don't know.

Just a thought: Wonder if Twitter and Truth Social could be talking merge? Not sure who that would help, I guess TS, can't see it really helping Twitter much if any.

I will be curious to see if Trump stays on Twitter after tonight. It will be a bit of a tell either way.

I think I read that Elon later clarified it's only a one time donation of $45M and not monthly? I really don't know.
Elon Musk clarified it by claiming he isn't giving 45M a month and that he is giving "at a much lower level."

No doubt that Musk is a Trump supporter though and this stunt is Trump's attempt to respond to all the successful zoom calls for Harris that have occurred. I'm just wondering if Trump is going to be a disciplined candidate or if he will allow Musk to lead him down the weird road tonight. Crazy conspiracy theories, racist/sexist claims, etc.

I tend to suspect it will be the latter, which will only continue to benefit the Harris campaign.

btw, Truth Social's stock continue to fall today. Not surprising.

Elon Musk clarified it by claiming he isn't giving 45M a month and that he is giving "at a much lower level."
Wow nice! I just thought it was a one-time donation, didn't know it was ongoing. Well Musk obviously thinks Trump is better for the country. I mean he's the richest man in the world, if he thought Kamala was better, he would donate to her. She could definitely use the help.

No doubt that Musk is a Trump supporter though and this stunt is Trump's attempt to respond to all the successful zoom calls for Harris that have occurred.
Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to post this before LOL

A lotta blank screens and Shannon Watts. LMAO Fake and paid for AF.

We'll see if Trump can get 100,000 to show up tonight.

Wow nice! I just thought it was a one-time donation, didn't know it was ongoing.
I never said it was ongoing. Neither did Musk. He hasn't clarified his recent comment, which is what I gave you. Maybe he will tonight at his weird event.

Well Musk obviously thinks Trump is better for his own interests. I mean he's the richest man in the world, if he thought Kamala was better, he would donate to her. She could definitely use the help.
FTFY

Harris doesn't need nor would she want Musk's help. There is a reason Musk is backing Trump. There is also a reason too that Musk backed off the 45M a month statement after Biden dropped out and it appeared Harris was going to become the nominee. And it has nothing to do with what is best for country and all to do with what is best for Elon Musk.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to post this before LOL

A lotta blank screens and Shannon Watts. LMAO Fake and paid for AF.

We'll see if Trump can get 100,000 to show up tonight.
I have no idea what you think that image proves or even if that image is a true image of one of the zoom calls. Neither do you. And if it is accurate, maybe they had their cameras off lol.

I will tell you though that I was on one of the zoom calls and I didn't see any suspicious blank screens and the like (some had their cameras off though). I just saw a lot of people. But even I know that everyone that was a part of that zoom call wasn't a Harris supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Damn Trump and Elon really called out Kamala. They both remarked on how great it was to just have a regular sitdown conversation.

Trump says it's great. Adds 'You know Kamala would never do this" says she would never be this open and honest.

Elon dies laughing, says you're right.

Ball is in Kamala's court. If she wants to have an open and honest conversation with Elon, she'll join him. He's already invited her. So far she hasn't accepted.

I dunno. Trump accepted, he wanted to have an honest conversation with Elon.

Guess the prospect of having an honest conversation doesn't upset Trump the way it apparently does Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT