ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Lied Under Oath the Moment He Was Sworn In

Donald Trump wipes his ass with the Constitution every morning.

Impeachment is in the Constitution. Trump doesn’t give a rats ass about the laws, the Constitution, or anything but himself.

Such a vulgar bastard his words are too vile to be broadcast on public airwaves.

Evangelicals are you listening???

Apparently not if it’s the Chosen One using Lord’s name in vain.

What a vile individual.

“Grab em by the pussy!!!”

“She was married (some poor baser’s wife). I moved on her like a BITCH!!!”

OP, please point out where the lie is. I want YOU to point it out. Don't just link some article that doesn't really say anything, ya weak-a$$ bytch.
OP, please point out where the lie is. I want YOU to point it out. Don't just link some article that doesn't really say anything, ya weak-a$$ bytch.

Everyday, all day long....

Download-File

Threatens a whistle-blower—and US Ambassador—American citizens!!!

First POTUS in history to threaten Americans.

“Preserve, Protect, Defend”—Liar from Day 1

“LOCK HER UP!!!”

LOCK HER UP!!!

For what?????????? POTUS calling on American to be locked up who violated no law!!!

“Preserve, Protect, Defend”—-Liar from Day 1

Emoulements Clause—violates it every day giving free plugs to TRUMP EMPIRE so he and his children can profit off the taxpayers of America.

“Preserve, Protect, Defend”????

Hell no—steal taxpayers blind.

Wipes his asss with the Constitution EVERY DAY

Biggest Lie Ever Told—Under Oath:

"I Donald Trump do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God.”

Every time Trump plugs his bed-bug infested hotel at Doral—how many thousands is he ripping off from other hotel operators who he stole business from by violating the Constitution’s Emoulements Clause??

Donald J Trump—Been lying and stealing from the American people and wiping his ass with the Constitution of the United States from the moment he took office.

Evangelicals are you listening???

Apparently not if it’s the Chosen One using Lord’s name in vain.

What a vile individual.

“Grab em by the pussy!!!”

“She was married (some poor baser’s wife). I moved on her like a BITCH!!!”

What a effing sucker—married man leaves Trump alone with his wife for 90 seconds—-FOOL!!!

What you're seeing here is star chamber, kangaroo "justice," courtesy of the swamp. The lawyers on this board (and even those who claim to be lawyers) should be familiar with "substantive due process" aka "fundamental fairness," and this ain't it. Seriously? Anonymous accusers and witnesses? Give me a f***in' break.

Suspects typically don’t get to confront or even know about witnesses against them during the investigatory stage....which is where any potential impeachment proceedings presently are.

Confidential informants are used routinely prior to the filing of charges....can justify an investigative stop....can be used in search warrants....etc.

The confrontation clause applies once you are formally charged.

Mark Levin is a constitutional lawyer and all my research tells me he's pretty good at it.

Mr. Levin tells me The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeachment. Not the Speaker of the House. Not the Democrat Party. The House of Representatives.

In the Nixon and Clinton cases, the House exercised it's power. So far in the Trump case, Nancy is trying an end around.

"What one says and especially how one says it defines one." This is a cardinal rule for the classroom administrator in his prep to administer IQ testing. soonerinlOUisiana knows this as well as I.

I'm beginning to wonder if SiL hasn't come to realize getting through to his opponent isn't completely beyond his and my reach.

Mark Levin is a constitutional lawyer and all my research tells me he's pretty good at it.

Mr. Levin tells me The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeachment. Not the Speaker of the House. Not the Democrat Party. The House of Representatives.

In the Nixon and Clinton cases, the House exercised it's power. So far in the Trump case, Nancy is trying an end around.

"What one says and especially how one says it defines one." This is a cardinal rule for the classroom administrator in his prep to administer IQ testing. soonerinlOUisiana knows this as well as I.

I'm beginning to wonder if SiL hasn't come to realize getting through to his opponent isn't completely beyond his and my reach.
It will be the House of Representatives that impeaches Trump, not the Speaker of the house or the Democrat Party.

Suspects typically don’t get to confront or even know about witnesses against them during the investigatory stage....which is where any potential impeachment proceedings presently are.

Confidential informants are used routinely prior to the filing of charges....can justify an investigative stop....can be used in search warrants....etc.

Careful, you are arguing with an attorney

Reactions: CowboyJD
Why then aren’t they voting to impeach? Surely they have the votes. Surely red state Dems aren’t dragging their feet.
Because impeachment is a political process, and they need to uncover as much crime as possible to justify impeachment.

Why hasn't Huber, Horowitz, Durham indicted yet? Surely they enough obvious crimes?

I guess I wasted my time getting a degree in poly sciene and writing a paper on the greatness of the american constitution.

Evidently because your views are so backasswards you live in a third world country.

I think if they vote and it passes the republicans have the right to question everyone and they don't want that. Not yet anyway. Looks like google eye boy is releasing only the info that helps them and most of it is out of context. It's a complete cluster and it's not going to end well for the dems. They got nothing and trying to run a play where only 3 or 4 people know what the play is. It's just another mueller deal with no answers they like. If it gets out in the open it will quickly dissolve. Like what the water did to the wicked witch of the west...it is Halloween season.

I think if they vote and it passes the republicans have the right to question everyone and they don't want that. Not yet anyway. Looks like google eye boy is releasing only the info that helps them and most of it is out of context. It's a complete cluster and it's not going to end well for the dems. They got nothing and trying to run a play where only 3 or 4 people know what the play is. It's just another mueller deal with no answers they like. If it gets out in the open it will quickly dissolve. Like what the water did to the wicked witch of the west...it is Halloween season.
Republicans already have the right to question everyone.

Republicans already have the right to question everyone.
no they don't...not in this impeachment committee. They can't call any witnesses, they can't question any of these people or cross examine them. Have you seen them do that? No, you haven't. And you won't until there is a vote.

no they don't...not in this impeachment committee. They can't call any witnesses, they can't question any of these people or cross examine them. Have you seen them do that? No, you haven't. And you won't until there is a vote.
Have you heard of this little thing called the US Senate?

Have you heard of this little thing called the US Senate?
I don't know how the senate has any role yet as the house is the sole party to impeach. I know you've heard of "due process". It's not happening...because they will dissolve everything once due process happens. They're trying to railroad their way and it won't work.

Reactions: iasooner1
I don't know how the senate has any role yet as the house is the sole party to impeach. I know you've heard of "due process". It's not happening...because they will dissolve everything once due process happens. They're trying to railroad their way and it won't work.
The Senate can conduct their own investigation in parallel to the house.

I promise they won't remove the president from office before there is a trial in the senate (due process). Don't worry.

The Senate can conduct their own investigation in parallel to the house.

I promise they won't remove the president from office before there is a trial in the senate (due process). Don't worry.
not worried...but, this may not even get to the senate so there's a lot that will happen way before that. It's a joke and will end badly for the dems. As it should.

How often are witnesses kept secret from the grand jurors? (As Schifty wants to do.)

How often are witnesses kept secret from the grand jurors? (As Schifty wants to do.)

You’re gonna have to show me where Schifty is running a grand jury or articles of impeachment are issued by such a grand jury before I can take you or this question seriously.

I actually agree with you in your discussion with PB that impeachment proceedings are not analogous to a grand jury in form or function. I would say that the vote on impeachment articles is more akin to a charge by information with the entire House as the District Attorney.

If they file such charges, they are tried in the Senate. That’s when the confrontation clause arguably kicks in. I say arguably because impeachment trials aren’t criminal prosecutions and the confrontation clause explicitly states “in all criminal prosecutions....”. That’s actually an interesting constitutional issue right there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT