ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Lied Under Oath the Moment He Was Sworn In

Trump has been the most investigated President in history and Democrats have found nothing. Special investigation with unlimited power found nothing that they could impeach him for. Trump cooperated in each and every case never exercising his Constitutional right of Executive Privilege. At what point is it considered harassment?

He doesn't insist he's above the law. He insists that the House follows the rules re: impeachment.
What are the rules re: impeachment?

All I could find was:
The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I agree these rules should be followed.

What are the rules re: impeachment?

All I could find was:
The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I agree these rules should be followed.

Where are the rules about subpoena authority?

What you're seeing here is star chamber, kangaroo "justice," courtesy of the swamp. The lawyers on this board (and even those who claim to be lawyers) should be familiar with "substantive due process" aka "fundamental fairness," and this ain't it. Seriously? Anonymous accusers and witnesses? Give me a f***in' break.
So you clearly don’t understand how a grand jury works, which is the closest comparison to what the houses political impeachment procedure is.

Nope. If this were a House impeachment proceeding, there would be votes taking place by the House. The actions of the majority party DO NOT constitute the actions of the house, absent any votes. This can best be called a democrat impeachment "thing."
They vote at the end dummy

Reactions: Pokeabear
You are. You're just not smart enough to realize it. Just like you're not smart enough to realize that your leftist teachers/professors lied to you.
Ah damn they lied to me about committees and subcommittees. I'll never forgive them for that.

Let me guess they need a vote of the whole house to do investigation?
That would definitely be the transparent thing to do. Basically what we have here is non-impeachment. They really don't want impeachment, they just want their leftist idiot (pardon the redundancy) base to believe impeachment is happening, all the while engaging in strategic leaks for the purpose of affecting the election. This is why the comparison to grand jury proceedings (as argued by the other dumba$$) fails. Additionally, grand juries don't hear testimony from anonymous witnesses.

That would definitely be the transparent thing to do. Basically what we have here is non-impeachment. They really don't want impeachment, they just want their leftist idiot (pardon the redundancy) base to believe impeachment is happening, all the while engaging in strategic leaks for the purpose of affecting the election. This is why the comparison to grand jury proceedings (as argued by the other dumba$$) fails. Additionally, grand juries don't hear testimony from anonymous witnesses.
Yeah like I said they vote at the end dummy

Now they are saying the souther New York court will be what gets him. The judge just said they will get his tax returns. It will go to the Supreme Court but if impeachment is being done he might have to release them as the court will side with that. Of course, if there’s nothing in those tax returns then it’s nothing but a big waste of time.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It's OK just like everything else the Democrats do this will come back to bite them in the ass. Harry Reid changed the Senate rules to run rough shod over Republicans now Trump is stacking the courts with what should be strict Constitutionalist judges. Same thing will happen with this. Say Biden wins the election and Republican regain control of the House, his ass will go through the same thing as the precedent has been set.
Democrats in the House will try everything they can to impeach him in the House but it will go nowhere in the Senate.

Donald Trump wipes his ass with the Constitution every morning.

Already stole one election by trampling on the Constitution with aid and comfort from the Russians, trying to do it again....

Lies every day to American people. Lied under oath from Day 1. No respect for the Constitution.

Absolutely NONE.

Impeach the bastard....

Last edited:
Called out Russia to interfere with our Presidential election in 2016 and is doing it again.

“RUSSIA IF YOU’RE LISTENING....”!!!

Only way he won the election—by cheating with help from the Russians.
Wipes his ass with Constitution every day....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT