ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Just Murdered A Leftist Reporter

Bearcat......what are you guys having for dinner tonight? We're having lasagna. Heading up to Kansas City tomorrow for some sports action, KC Joe's burnt ends and the chicken wings at The Peanut on Main. Amazing stuff.

Point being, you've posted 27 times since 6:30 this morning. Don't let this board run your existence. Life is short. Enjoy it.

Bearcat......what are you guys having for dinner tonight? We're having lasagna. Heading up to Kansas City tomorrow for some sports action, KC Joe's burnt ends and the chicken wings at The Peanut on Main. Amazing stuff.

Point being, you've posted 27 times since 6:30 this morning. Don't let this board run your existence. Life is short. Enjoy it.

And you know that because you were here also. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've left 700 posts here in the last 6 months. Just scanning your messages, it seems obvious you disagree with Bearcat's politics.

I think what you're really saying is, you wish Bearcat didn't post so much.....about a POV that you don't like.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Don't worry Man-tits if its too many Dim Shitshow fires for you to put out, My_2turds will be along as soon as he prints off the Dim Talking Points of how its been a great DNC with the best people ever. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Democracy has been Saved! 🤣🤣🤣

I've posted 700 times.....er, 701 times since 2003. So I'm averaging a little over 33 posts a year. Some of you guys knock that out in a day.

I don't really give a flip about someone's political leanings. But at some point, it becomes beating a dead horse. Jeesh....

Reactions: Marocain Poke

Just an observation from a bystander here. The liberal mindset is perfectly exhibited in this post. Can’t let anybody else live life the way they would prefer, always got to be in control of others.

You must be a bbq snob.

Just an observation from a bystander here. The liberal mindset is perfectly exhibited in this post. Can’t let anybody else live life the way they would prefer, always got to be in control of others.
My thoughts exactly. Can't go out and eat and enjoy his evening without worrying about what Bearcat is doing.
Weird.

I was bored what can I say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT