ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just locked up the military vote

I don’t find that offensive at all. In fact, it may endear him to some in the military.

“You stupid bastards” can be a term of endearment. And I think it probably was used in that context in this case.

OP I think you’re unfamiliar with the type of language used in the day to day operations of the military.

Reactions: FTWpoke
I don’t find that offensive at all. In fact, it may endear him to some in the military.

“You stupid bastards” can be a term of endearment. And I think it probably was used in that context in this case.
I don't think so...but nice try.

Reactions: JohnVoight

You stupid bastard, do you really believe that?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I can't make out what he is saying. Anyone have subtitles?
First he claims he has incredibly good judgement one because he married Jill and two because he appointed Johnson to the academy. That was met with silence so he then says "clap for that you stupid bastards."

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing man. Not even thinking ab the lefty usual suspects. Thinking ab the holier-than-tho “middle-of-the-road” posters who have looked down their nose at this board‘s conservatives for years now.

Oh for crying out loud, all anyone is saying is there are better targets to go after when criticizing creepy uncle Joe. When it comes to the average guy that’s in or was in, doubt this moves the needle very much.

You stupid bastard, do you really believe that?
Yeah. I think so. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on it at least until I hear more.

If my little sister, who's career army, says that he should go F himself for saying it then I'm willing to agree with you. But I was talking to a close friend the other day and told him to, "ask for help and don't kill yourself you asshole." It was not mean spirited.

Reactions: TPOKE
"I wanna be a Chairborne Ranger....always 40,000 feet above danger."
Glad you liked it.

I’ve never been a soldier myself, but I have been an Army spouse for 20+ years that stayed fiercely loyal, kept three kids alive, and kept the home fires burning through to deployments.

I figure that gives me enough room to talk some shit. 😁
Chairborne Rangers... Oh shit. I was today years old when I first heard that. Dying here.
Exactly.

Joe's Dukakis moment.

EiyWVA5VoAUivKr.jpg

you can get away with that IF you were one of them and it was a private group of guys banging around with some alcohol and naked women. In that setting, it was way way out of place. He missed it by miles.

ADVERTISEMENT