ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to start WW 3

Now that I have your attention, we are contractually obligated to defend NATO countries, as they are to us.

Now that I have your attention, we are contractually obligated to defend NATO countries, as they are to us.
Screw NATO, military industrial complex piece of crap, this needs to end, only ones wanting wars are the freaking piece of crap governments and military industrial complex scumbags.

No matter how much you scream, we're obligated.
Obligated to murder our soldiers and theirs? Such BS- sad there's not enough people with guts, ethics and compassion for life to stand up against it.

And who gets to decide "when" we go kill off more of our soldiers? Fake news? NATO cabal? Give me a break

Obligated to murder our soldiers and theirs? Such BS- sad there's not enough people with guts, ethics and compassion for life to stand up against it.

And who gets to decide "when" we go kill off more of our soldiers? Fake news? NATO cabal? Give me a break
Goes along with not enough people with guts to stand up and call for election to be fixed I'd correlate

This is such total deep state bullshit, they don't give a rip about anyone except their sociopathic control selves, child trafficking pieces of crap and they're going to get NATO in a war versus Putin and kill off a bunch of society all because people won't stand up and call out this crap, it's disgusting

It's not BS.

It's a treaty. A contract.

You can't just back out of those things on a whim.

If we want out, there are legal loopholes we have to jump through and if we do, we'll have to make a more compelling case than has been forwarded in this thread.

That being said, there is no reason to be involved in the Russia Ukraine conflict other than to try to administer peace.

It's not BS.

If we want out, there are legal loopholes we have to jump through and if we do, we'll have to make a more compelling case than has been forwarded in this thread.

That being said, there is no reason to be involved in the Russia Ukraine conflict other than to try to administer peace.
You don't double down on stupid and demonic.
Lol "we got wiped out in a nuclear holocaust bc so called leaders were power hungry and demonic - but By God we honored our contract" 😳

You don't double down on stupid and demonic.
Lol "we got wiped out in a nuclear holocaust bc so called leaders were power hungry and demonic - but By God we honored our contract" 😳
Leaders have mostly always been power hungry and demonic.

You want a law/treaty changed?

Elect people who'll change it.

It's not BS.

No need to use loopholes just send the 81 million who voted for Biden to defend Ukraine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT