ADVERTISEMENT

Trump got a 10% bump from FBI raid

9eac27268d2956f5.jpeg

I know this one probably belongs somewhere else, but have to post music I'm surfing :D :

That was a spectacular Glen Campbell concert in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. To me it doesn’t get any better than that him crankin’ that guitar that night during “Galveston,” Absolutely an unbelievable talent.

They gave Trump a bump on Oct 28th 2016 too. Cank was running away with it until Comey helped out Trump. 🤣
Old Hag Cank said "If the election had been on October 27th, I'd be your president."

That was a spectacular Glen Campbell concert in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. To me it doesn’t get any better than that him crankin’ that guitar that night during “Galveston,” Absolutely an unbelievable talent.
I've listened to OU football in Sioux Falls on KOKC 1520 in OKC. No more. The 2015 Moore tornado blew the 3 Western Electric towers down, probably never to be replaced.

How long did you live in Sioux Falls?
I did business in Sioux Falls. My company was BIG in export. I worked closely with the US Department of Agriculture. I was forced to sit through videos in Elm Springs, AR circa March, 1996 when the US gov went metric. Imagine me being forced to watch US gov videos on gov change to metric.

I used to hope OU would be playing a night football game and I'd be in the western half of the US so I could listen in on KOKC 1520 in OKC. Day games would find me trying to visit a truck stop where OU would be on TV. I remember being in Atlanta and Phoenix when OU beat Texas. A lot of times I would be home for OU football. May, 2003 colon cancer diagnosis ended my "professional tourist" career. After 4 years, I went back to work but no travel.

I did business in Sioux Falls. My company was BIG in export. I worked closely with the US Department of Agriculture. I was forced to sit through videos in Elm Springs, AR circa March, 1996 when the US gov went metric. Imagine me being forced to watch US gov videos on gov change to metric.

I used to hope OU would be playing a night football game and I'd be in the western half of the US so I could listen in on KOKC 1520 in OKC. Day games would find me trying to visit a truck stop where OU would be on TV. I remember being in Atlanta and Phoenix when OU beat Texas. A lot of times I would be home for OU football. May, 2003 colon cancer diagnosis ended my "professional tourist" career. After 4 years, I went back to work but no travel.
You’ve been around bro. Best of luck and prayers regarding health concerns. I’ve had a scare or two myself down through the years.

You’ve been around bro. Best of luck and prayers regarding health concerns. I’ve had a scare or two myself down through the years.
One of the best times was loading a Russian cargo ship with Tyson chickens at Gulfport. 28 semi trucks were mislabeled. Russkies don't buy chicken by the pound. The USDA guy sent 28 trucks back to Gadsden, AL to get the labels right. The Russkies were homesick. "Stupid" Amerikans held them up. The Russkies would have accepted the mislabeled containers. USDA would not. It took about 2 weeks to load the ship. Tyson knows how to export. They made a mistake. If we sold chicken like the rest of the world, this would never happen.

Don't get me started on shipping Des Moines pork to Japan.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT