ADVERTISEMENT

Trump for speaker....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
...suck it Normies!

AC, PD and JB et al would be on suicide watch-
They couldn't function in everyday life- forget the Libturds- they are used to being non functioning- the TDS Normies would be like getting a jolt of 1.21 Gigawatts straight to their brains lmao

17th vote would be the icing on the cake ....have I said biblical 😁

Just a Jab at you guys- oh wait- can't say jab to the Normies ....

Bump for Trump, we need an all out Crap hits the fan moment to get the country back.

Speaker Trump let's go!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I would love to see Trump as speaker just to watch Democrats meltdown. Make Congress Great Again. :)

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Trump got more votes (1) than he deserved. I would love to see him retire with grace. He served his purpose, but now it's time for him to go out to the pasture. His endorsement for Kevin McCarthy should have been the last straw for anyone who thought he was out to drain the swamp.

Trump got more votes (1) than he deserved. I would love to see him retire with grace. He served his purpose, but now it's time for him to go out to the pasture. His endorsement for Kevin McCarthy should have been the last straw for anyone who thought he was out to drain the swamp.
His endorsement for globalist McCarthy isn't as bad as his endorsement for toxic gene therapies- but it's pretty damn $hitty

But was trumps' endorsement for McCarthy just part of a big play we are watching? I don't trust anything and I mean anything anymore from that godforsaken place called DC.

And was all of this with the holdouts just a show as well, when you almost know McCarthy global piece of crap is going to win it anyway in the end?

Did I say I don't trust anything?

There is no government, only a secret society playing the role to coerce money out of the people.

Is it anymore simply put?

But was trumps' endorsement for McCarthy just part of a big play we are watching? I don't trust anything and I mean anything anymore from that godforsaken place called DC.

And was all of this with the holdouts just a show as well, when you almost know McCarthy global piece of crap is going to win it anyway in the end?

Did I say I don't trust anything?
Does your distrust extend to Donald Trump?

Does your distrust extend to Donald Trump?
For sure- but he's done a guzzillion times more to fight the cabal than any other 5 ex prez put together- and and you can throw Tulsi in there on top for the cherry 🤪

And it's his rightful place so he gets some leeway

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
For sure- but he's done a guzzillion times more to fight the cabal than any other 5 ex prez put together- and and you can throw Tulsi in there on top for the cherry 🤪

And it's his rightful place so he gets some leeway
Well, I guess that means you’re not totally hopeless. Maybe 90-95%.

As I said- it was all a show. In the end the global POS will now lead the uniparty. - biz as usual

#castrate occupied dc

Unreal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT