ADVERTISEMENT

Trump announces 'Operation Aurora' to target illegal immigrant gang members in Colorado

Aurora authorities are true blue. For Kumala. Saps.

You have no idea how right you are. Denver is one of those cities that had planners too high to do their jobs. It is bounded with no room to expand and as such, I, living at 25th & Colorado Blvd. had to pay a "head tax" to work at my job downtown on 18th St.

They jumped on the legalize mojo train without regulation and wound up having to distribute excessive tax profits back to the citizens of Denver. No more, the ganja business is in the dumper and they are swelled up like a dead pig with "immigrants" that are being forced into peoples homes.

I could never reconcile being homeless in Denver though there are thousands. Once you head up I-70 past 6th St. going west, the best view you have is Aroura & Denver in your rear view mirror.

You have no idea how right you are. Denver is one of those cities that had planners too high to do their jobs. It is bounded with no room to expand and as such, I, living at 25th & Colorado Blvd. had to pay a "head tax" to work at my job downtown on 18th St.

They jumped on the legalize mojo train without regulation and wound up having to distribute excessive tax profits back to the citizens of Denver. No more, the ganja business is in the dumper and they are swelled up like a dead pig with "immigrants" that are being forced into peoples homes.

I could never reconcile being homeless in Denver though there are thousands. Once you head up I-70 past 6th St. going west, the best view you have is Aroura & Denver in your rear view mirror.
It's that strain of weed they legalized. For a certain purpose.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT