ADVERTISEMENT

Trump abandons our ally against ISIS, the Kurds to be wiped out by Turkey

Yes, i know why. You never asked that question Dan. Preventing a loyal ally from being slaughtered and keeping them as an effective counterweight against ISIS is a valid reason, particularly when we're not dying.

Sys, you cannot possibly be that shallow. The stated mission IS the reason our troops are supposed to have been sent there. The mission is supposed to be spelled out in black and white for all Americans to see. And it’s ESPECIALLY important for the troops to know what the mission is. Without knowing the mission they’re literally working blind. What’s the goal? What’s the plan for achieving the goal? What are the expected costs so we can determine if the plan is valid? You said you don’t know ANY of those things. But your moral compass is so sure we should station our troops there anyway. You are a college graduate and you claim to be a lawyer, so I assume you have a law degree, which should indicate at least a basic intelligence/understanding of how things are supposed to work. You are showing none of those traits in this thread. It is nonstop emotional hucksterism at its finest. I have told you before that I like you. I've always liked you, for some strange reason. But the rationale you present in support of more war is alarmingly inept. I’m disappointed in you. You are better than this.

Sys, you cannot possibly be that shallow. You are better than this.

ohDKCIO_d.jpg

Reactions: Headhunter
Sys, you cannot possibly be that shallow. The stated mission IS the reason our troops are supposed to have been sent there. The mission is supposed to be spelled out in black and white for all Americans to see. And it’s ESPECIALLY important for the troops to know what the mission is. Without knowing the mission they’re literally working blind. What’s the goal? What’s the plan for achieving the goal? What are the expected costs so we can determine if the plan is valid? You said you don’t know ANY of those things. But your moral compass is so sure we should station our troops there anyway. You are a college graduate and you claim to be a lawyer, so I assume you have a law degree, which should indicate at least a basic intelligence/understanding of how things are supposed to work. You are showing none of those traits in this thread. It is nonstop emotional hucksterism at its finest. I have told you before that I like you. I've always liked you, for some strange reason. But the rationale you present in support of more war is alarmingly inept. I’m disappointed in you. You are better than this.

Cliff's Notes: Dan, stop wasting your time explaining the obvious.

"The President is actually injecting strategy back into American Foreign and Defense policy.... "

Then the Col goes on to describe the strategy.

The central question is is the US military for waging war to protect American interests? Or is the US military to be the world's police force to keep regional enemies apart?

The President is tired of seeing American body bags with people killed to police an area of the world that is not a direct threat to America.

It wouldn't matter if we stayed 10 more years the Turks would never accept the Kurds having any kind of control at their southern boarder. No matter when we left they would attack. Are we supposed to stay there forever?

When may we expect you to adopt a conviction?
You trying to steamroll past getting called on for being a YUUUUUGE hypocrite for selectively choosing your wars for political convenience?

You were for MoveOn.org before you were against it.

Zero spine.

You trying to steamroll past getting called on for being a YUUUUUGE hypocrite for selectively choosing your wars for political convenience?

Zero spine.

Which wars may I speak on?

Zero spine.

And respond without whining or making a non-sequitur.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT