ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: “DeSantis a RINO Globalist”

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021
“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”

“If he runs, that’s fine. I’m way up in the polls. He’s going to have to do what he wants to do, but he may run,” Trump said following a campaign swing through New Hampshire and South Carolina over the weekend. “I do think it would be a great act of disloyalty because, you know, I got him in. He had no chance. His political life was over.”

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Why would I be afraid of the walking, talking Napoleon Syndrome? He’s not electable and you know it. You flyover-state Republicans have repeatedly shown your historical bent on the next election lol

carry on
The guy that turned purple Florida into crazy red Florida is not electable?

I grant that in the age of legally sanctioned election fraud he may never be allowed to win by the crooks running our elections, but I know that's not what you mean.

It will be nice for you listening to the Repubs primary each other pretty soon. So much red meat for the simple to digest!

Rolls off the tongue as it would in Perkins…or Coalgate…or Tulsa…or OKC…or Dallas…or Topeka…or Jackson Hole…or Billings…or Souix City…et cetera…et cetera…et cetera.

carry on
iu

Desantis will be the next president. How’s your guy doing?
“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”

“If he runs, that’s fine. I’m way up in the polls. He’s going to have to do what he wants to do, but he may run,” Trump said following a campaign swing through New Hampshire and South Carolina over the weekend. “I do think it would be a great act of disloyalty because, you know, I got him in. He had no chance. His political life was over.”
Desantis will be the next president if he runs. How is your guy doing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT