ADVERTISEMENT

transcript of flynn kysiliak call a set-up at work

Like I said. Now that Techno Frog has weighed in you all know what say.
AmbitiousElasticIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

No, you thinking you’ve got some kind of life raft to collusion is hilarious.
You'd think that after 3 years of endless failure of his ruh ruh Russia conspiracies, he'd get a clue. It seems he's even lost his own timeline.

Reactions: iasooner1
I can understand why Obama was pissed and felt he had to break well over 200 years of precedent of peaceful transfers of power. His hand picked successor got her ass kicked by backing a continuation of his economy/foreign policy disasters and he learned that the Trump administration was going to kill his buddies in ISIS. Not at all surprised Obama did everything possible to handcuff the incoming administration.

I can understand why Obama was pissed and felt he had to break well over 200 years of precedent of peaceful transfers of power. His hand picked successor got her ass kicked by backing a continuation of his economy/foreign policy disasters and he learned that the Trump administration was going to kill his buddies in ISIS. Not at all surprised Obama did everything possible to handcuff the incoming administration.
Bananas in Pajamas.

mother of god
where was this country heading

here come the riots

the rona story is now over

Reactions: Pokeabear

They clearly could have been a violation of the Logan Act (edited) given it was before inauguration, but I think even the Dems knew that wrapping all of this under the guise of an investigation of a 100 year old act that noone had ever been prosecuted under wouldn't fly. Not even the NYTimes would have been able to sell that narrative. So cry Russia, Russia, Russia, and hope that the truth never sees the light of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT