ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bobulinski Interview On Tucker Tonight

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Reactions: wyomingosualum

Will be interesting to see what he says and what reaction Democrats and the MSM have to it. I suspect the reaction will be like always, they ignore it and hope it goes away.

I'm sofa king shocked the guy is still alive given what he's reported and repeating again since the FBI covered up for the scummy family. Same for Miranda Devine. Hope they're well protected.

Reactions: iasooner2000
For those that may have missed and have an interest or ignore it if you wish. For those that want to ignore it you are the reason our government is allowed to be corrupt.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Tony Bobulinski is very intelligent and understands when and where to raise his voice. I was shocked when he said he got a call from Joe's brother during his interview with the FBI. He set out a very plausible image of voter fraud by the democrats and said the FBI is solely to blame.
Democrats went nuts over Russia influencing the election but are strangely silent on the FBI, the MSM and Big Tech working together to influence the election. I guess as long as they are the benefactors of the influence it's all good.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
The most vocal today will be the most chastised tomorrow. The dems are setting themselves up to be banished from the political arena. Radical green haired bitches today become PTA moms tomorrow. Winston Churchill: If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.

What's happening at CNN and MSNBC is the start of the domino principle. People are tired of the Trump bashing left when he has been out of office for almost 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Anyone justifying naked aggression and war crimes on civilians against a sovereign nation deserves to be dismissed.
Thanks. I was interested in your take of his positions. I have a vested interest in Russia. I think Tucker takes it over the top for ratings. He takes positions that even Russians find compromising. Tucker Carlson is extremely popular in Russia.

• Wow
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Thanks. I was interested in your take of his positions. I have a vested interest in Russia. I think Tucker takes it over the top for ratings. He takes positions that even Russians find compromising. Tucker Carlson is extremely popular in Russia.
Was never much of a fan, even before the Russia crap. He used to be a regular on Bubba the Love Sponge for God's sake.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT