ADVERTISEMENT

Today marks 4 months with shingles...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Pink itching skin showed May 14. Doctor diagnosed worst case he'd ever seen May 15 with oozing blisters. Doctor took pix. Purple stripe with itching lingers from middle of the chest around the left to middle of the back. Chest pain lingers. Weight loss is well under control. This AM I weighed 194.0. No diarrhea in more than a week. I weighed 209.8 at Moderna II stab March 28. At first, I thought my ills might be COVID shots related. I read shingles symptoms can show before skin evidence.

If you ever had chicken pox or don't know, get vaccinated if over 50. This is no fun.

If I make November 14 with purple skin, the shingles purple will match the copperhead bite.

• Sad
Reactions: wyomingosualum
I've had my shingles shots as well....and I never had chickenpox, or at least didn't know I had it. Was advised by a doc to get them. Hope you can get over it sooner than later.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Pink itching skin showed May 14. Doctor diagnosed worst case he'd ever seen May 15 with oozing blisters. Doctor took pix. Purple stripe with itching lingers from middle of the chest around the left to middle of the back. Chest pain lingers. Weight loss is well under control. This AM I weighed 194.0. No diarrhea in more than a week. I weighed 209.8 at Moderna II stab March 28. At first, I thought my ills might be COVID shots related. I read shingles symptoms can show before skin evidence.

If you ever had chicken pox or don't know, get vaccinated if over 50. This is no fun.

If I make November 14 with purple skin, the shingles purple will match the copperhead bite.
Sorry you’re going through this, but I’m glad you posted this. You have motivated me to get this done.

Hope you get well soon, bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT