ADVERTISEMENT

Today is the day!

So Excited Kermit GIF by MOODMAN

Liz Cheney gets kicked to the curb!

She is complete scum this "servant of the people" who couldn't even represent her constituency properly without her high and mighty Cheney God Complex schtick. She also increased her net worth by ~600% while in office for 6 years. From ~$7MM to ~$44MM.

She needs to be utterly and completely embarrassed.........then Wyoming needs to end this BS of changing party affiliation so late in the game so one can vote in the other parties primary. How can such a red state fall for this crap, just like Alaska and the ranked voting.......why should you choose who you want to win and then dilute your vote by listing three other clowns. The R's had better wake up in the next few years and when they have a state legislature absolutely kick the dog pooh out of the crazy registration and voting laws that exist.

Not sure when the polls close there, would assume 2000 CST, hope they announce she is toast by 2005.

Last edited:
Why do those stupid mother facters on the mainboard respond to dipshits like ticket to ride? Man that aggravates the crap out of me. Just don’t repspond to the idiots

Reactions: iasooner2000
This is a great strategy to flip a R seat. Dem crossovers get lizcvnt through the primary, then flip back in the general, while the real republican voters stay home.
I have already determined that I would vote for the Dem in the general election should Liz squeak out the win. That’s how badly I want her gone.

I have already determined that I would vote for the Dem in the general election should Liz squeak out the win. That’s how badly I want her gone.
But but but...

What is meant by Profile in courage?

It is given to individuals (often elected officials) who, by acting in accord with their conscience, risked their careers or lives by pursuing a larger vision of the national, state or local interest in opposition to popular opinion or pressure from constituents or other local interests.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sorry CCP/Dims your plant was ousted thanks to the CCP Jan 6th Trials. Looks like the KGB Raid at Mar is also exposing Dear Party as well, again. But but but muh nuclear codes! Shut up bitches.
🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT