ADVERTISEMENT

to the anything yet crowd

Which ones were your favorite? What’s the standard for “much of it” was true? I’m honestly interested and since you spoke on it so adamantly you must have several examples at the ready. This is how discussions should work.

Lol see? There it is, at your feet. Did you read the articles?

America

when the prosecution can’t dismiss

a corrupt investigation and
corrupt prosecutions
case

to a corrupt judiciary

Lol GOT EM NOW!!! REeEeEEEEeeeE!!!!

Anything yet? Week and counting, ya'll gonna just stand there and bleed?

4 years later and SHIT has been charged! Bwwwwaaaaaaahahahahaha youre still here yelling and screaming conspiracies into the void.

Oh good, more of your spoonfed narrative from the MAGA twittersphere.

I eagerly await the treason charges I have been led to believe are forthcoming shortly.

Your hero Donny has been in charge of the FBI and the DOJ going on four years, and has appointed more Judges than any other President I can think of. I’m sure he’ll get it done, right?

Investigate them ALL, file the charges, let the chips fall where they may.

beware the cheeto under the bed

banana republic is coming

spoon fed?

ole boog spoon fed but you a facts guy?

what a dolt

what can flynn do to clear his name?
you asked the question

how about giving us spoonfeds an answer

i’m going with

fbi investigators as corrupt
Doj prosecutors as corrupt
expose judge sullivan as compromised

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The Squad gave us WalkAway. WalkAway was founded for Democrats who think for themselves. What's next?

a country where people have jobs and can build lives?

where personal responsibility trumps victim hood gubmit payouts?

where arab countries and israel normalize relations?

where china is recognized as the wolf in sheep’s clothing?

feinstein 27 years with a ccp spy
biden is owned

i dunno

let’s get crazy

spoon fed?

what a dolt

you asked the question

i’m going with

Yes.

Spoonfed.

In at least the past year, I don't think you have ever posted anything that didn't include a repost from a Twittersphere purveyor of the narrative you've chosen to eat up with that spoon you're being fed with.

Maybe....just maybe....don't plead guilty.

Investigate them all, file your charges, let the chips fall where they may. Let's go. I still eagerly await the treason charges I've been led to be coming shortly...for about a year now.

Poor Dave.

Thats not what you or the public was sold from the tip top of our intelligence services.

They had all seen the evidence of Trump/Russia. They told us they had seen it all every chance the got.

Then they showed you that wasn’t true at all.

But they still have your silly ass tricked.

How Dave?
No. Not at all. Why would someone try and convince you that was true?

spoon fed?

what a dolt

you asked the question

i’m going with

Maybe not confess to criminal behavior? Maybe not commit a crime? Dude lied to to the FBI and the Administration. Can you at least ack that?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
a country where people have jobs and can build lives?

where personal responsibility trumps victim hood gubmit payouts?

where arab countries and israel normalize relations?

where china is recognized as the wolf in sheep’s clothing?

feinstein 27 years with a ccp spy
biden is owned

i dunno

let’s get crazy
Speaking of the pen ultimate victim.... Only Trump is a bigger whiner in our current politics....

• Haha
Just sum it up for me. Give me your favorites and I’ll check the links. Come on do it, I dare you.

LMFAO this is what happens when I engage you. I give you links to lists of things -- two different ones, and lie everything else in your life you sit on your ass and ask for more.
This is also how it would've gone had I taken the time to do a 20 second google search on why republican presidents keep hosting recessions and democrats don't.

Reactions: davidallen
LMFAO this is what happens when I engage you. I give you links to lists of things -- two different ones, and lie everything else in your life you sit on your ass and ask for more.
This is also how it would've gone had I taken the time to do a 20 second google search on why republican presidents keep hosting recessions and democrats don't.
tenor.gif

One of your links is Borat.

I love embarrassing you

I know this false bravado is your only option, but I also know it hurts you inside that all of us know you are too stupid and dishonest to back up what you say. If you could, you would have already done it. Have a good rest of your day.

Thanks, Whari. Sorry all your right wing crapola is dismantled with a 20 second google search.

Yes.

Spoonfed.

In at least the past year, I don't think you have ever posted anything that didn't include a repost from a Twittersphere purveyor of the narrative you've chosen to eat up with that spoon you're being fed with.

Maybe....just maybe....don't plead guilty.

Investigate them all, file your charges, let the chips fall where they may. Let's go. I still eagerly await the treason charges I've been led to be coming shortly...for about a year now.

thats great comedy panchito

get back to me when you can actually refute this spoon feeding

any of it
anything i’ve posted

Well, as always, you know you're going to actually have to deal with facts. Do I need to remind you about the glorious parade thread yet? Or your claim to own 30 plus guns? Or that "ol Mueller is closing in?"

We all know you don't dare stray from CNN, Rachel Maddow, Fredo, Joy Behar, and other Party sanctioned "news" sources, so I'm sure this will be new news for you.

We'll start in January 2020...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-what-parts-steele-dossier-were-corroborated/

There has been more that has come out about your Dear Dossier since then. I'll take this slow for your sake. Enjoy, simpkatine.

Well, as always, you know you're going to actually have to deal with facts. Do I need to remind you about the glorious parade thread yet? Or your claim to own 30 plus guns? Or that "ol Mueller is closing in?"

We all know you don't dare stray from CNN, Rachel Maddow, Fredo, Joy Behar, and other Party sanctioned "news" sources, so I'm sure this will be new news for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-what-parts-steele-dossier-were-corroborated/

There has been more that has come out about your Dear Dossier since then. I'll take this slow for your sake. Enjoy, simpkatine.
And where do Medic007 and I continue to fail miserably? Getting through to the slow is completely beyond our reach.

thats great comedy panchito

get back to me when you can actually refute this spoon feeding

any of it
anything i’ve posted

I'm not interested in attempting to convince you that your chosen spoonfed narrative is bad for you.

Trying to convince a fanatic that his unquestioning belief is wrong is an exercise in futility.

I'm not interested in attempting to convince you that your chosen spoonfed narrative is bad for you.

Trying to convince a fanatic that his unquestioning belief is wrong is an exercise in futility.

attacking the messenger is super convincing

it’s the apparatchik way

attacking the messenger is super convincing

it’s the apparatchik way

BS....you do it every day. So does your hero Donny.

I haven’t even said you’re wrong. What I have said is that the proof is in the pudding, investigate them all, file your charges, reveal your evidence and let’s get it in front of the trier of fact.

That’s why I eagerly await the treason charges I’ve been told to expect.

It’s time for you, Trump and the MAGAsphere to put up or shut up. I hear now it’s after the election. Can’t wait.

• Haha

@Syskatine, another hearing to attend or just swamped at the truckstop as usual?

it’s time says who?
you JD?
the ubiquitous oracle of American justice?

american justice has a timeline
holy balls lolz

I eagerly await the treason charges I have been told for quite some time now with be forthcoming soon.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT