ADVERTISEMENT

to the anything yet crowd

have you ever been in the lions den?

your reality that the current political climate is some sort of freestyle rap off
where everyone goes home is misguided

criminal indictments and jail is the game now

those are your rules

the ccp/dnc rules we're playing by now
Eh, let this generation of vipers bask in the glow of their artificial self righteousness.
There will be a sobering reckoning coming soon, and I can't help believe the X factor, Amy Coney Barrett will be instrumental in that inevitable reckoning.

We all know how this ends, the good guys win.
They ALWAYS do.

Reactions: iasooner1
have you ever been in the lions den?

your reality that the current political climate is some sort of freestyle rap off
where everyone goes home is misguided

criminal indictments and jail is the game now

those are your rules

the ccp/dnc rules we're playing by now

Yeah but Biff's campaign managers and inner circle committed crimes. They were corrupt. His guys. They pled guilty or were found guilty by juries in public proceedings.

Will these arrests of yours ever take place? In public? I mean... you've been carrying on about it for quite a while while these MAGA guys get nailed one after another. Where were your red alerts and predictions for Bannon getting arrested and charged?

Anything yet? Isn't it time? Ya'll have had 4 years now.

Yeah but Biff's campaign managers and inner circle committed crimes. They were corrupt. His guys. They pled guilty or were found guilty by juries in public proceedings.

Will these arrests of yours ever take place? In public? I mean... you've been carrying on about it for quite a while while these MAGA guys get nailed one after another. Where were your red alerts and predictions for Bannon getting arrested and charged?

Has Schiff shown you his evidence?

Brennan?

Hillary funded a fake dossier. Crooked cops used it to obtain warrants to spy on U. S. citizens. Everyone here gets it but the TDS patients and the stupid.

The U. S. has a 2 tier justice system. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics.

I doubt 2012Bearcat can make it any more elementary than I'm making it.

your team is at its zenith
at this very minute you have hope

but you see that cute little blue wave bentard been posting?

it’s rolled up on the decks

Hillary funded a fake dossier. Crooked cops used it to obtain warrants to spy on U. S. citizens. Everyone here gets it but the TDS patients and the stupid.

The U. S. had a 2 tier justice system. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics.

I doubt 2012Bearcat can make it any more elementary than I'm making it.

fify my friend

Hillary funded a fake dossier.

It wasn't "fake," it was oppo research. Much of it has proven true.

Crooked cops used it to obtain warrants to spy on U. S. citizens.

Ah. "Crooked" cops. Disregard the trove of evidence in published, bound volumes that completely substantiates all the Russia meddling, and disinformation, call them "crooked' because they refused to look the other way and not believe their eyes and ears.

And never mention all the felons from the Trump admin -- ignore that. You sound like a gangster, whining about dirty cops as your organization all goes to jail.

The U. S. has a 2 tier justice system. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics.

That might be a more compelling point if you were concerned about it some other time than trying to cover up Trump admin corruption.

Everyone here gets it but the TDS patients and the stupid.

I saw him pout and walk off the set last night because an old lady told him she wanted to ask tough questions. Thank God the Comanche weren't that soft or Comancheria would've been the size of Mar-A-Lago.

LOL SOmebody show me where one of these MAGA zombies has ever given two shits about a "two tiered" justice system except when someone is trying to covering up conservative criminality.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
The impotes
LOL SOmebody show me where one of these MAGA zombies has ever given two shits about a "two tiered" justice system except when someone is trying to covering up conservative criminality.

Do I Post about anything else?

Whari, about to step into a hearing. Can you look up what parts of the steele report proved true and them post links?

Thanks.
tenor.gif

If Newsmax, Fox Business, NY Post, Washington Examiner, The Oklahoman, Orange County Register, Chatanooga Free Press, Detroit News, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, OAN, SkyNews tell me Hillary paid a Russian to create a dossier on Trump to be used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on U. S. citizens, I kinda figure it's true. We're not dealing with quantum mechanics.

Which ones were your favorite? What’s the standard for “much of it” was true? I’m honestly interested and since you spoke on it so adamantly you must have several examples at the ready. This is how discussions should work.
This is a very respectful and engaging post that deserves an equal response. But everyone here knows that you're going to get this as a response:

mPAIS.gif

Your effort has not gone unnoticed though.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you even read the links you just posted?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Once again, dickbreath, tell us what has been proven to be true. Don't bitch out like you always do.
You reject Gucifer2.0 as the front? You reject the hack of DNC servers? You reject hack of HRC servers? Seriously - what isn't true. You can just give us one liners if you prefer...

If Newsmax, Fox Business, NY Post, Washington Examiner, The Oklahoman, Orange County Register, Chatanooga Free Press, Detroit News, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, OAN, SkyNews tell me Hillary paid a Russian to create a dossier on Trump to be used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on U. S. citizens, I kinda figure it's true. We're not dealing with quantum mechanics.
A Russian? Now you are making shit up... damn son. I don't think you could provide a summary of the field of quantum mechanics let alone evidence knowledge of the topic.

The reason I do not watch the news any longer and no libtards not even Fox. If most Americans cannot see that Journalism is dead in America then you are way below the Sunburntindians claim of a 98 avg IQ in America. I am guessing its around 78 and thats being generous especially to people on the left.

You do know how to be dramatic. Like a 13 year old dramatic. But at least you have that going for ya.

nah man

it’s real AF

you eat your lipitor
until it can’t help you anymore

then let me know about drama

You reject Gucifer2.0 as the front? You reject the hack of DNC servers? You reject hack of HRC servers? Seriously - what isn't true. You can just give us one liners if you prefer...

Poor Dave.

Thats not what you or the public was sold from the tip top of our intelligence services.

They had all seen the evidence of Trump/Russia. They told us they had seen it all every chance the got.

Then they showed you that wasn’t true at all.

But they still have your silly ass tricked.

How Dave?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT