ADVERTISEMENT

To My Friend @Syskatine

Please read this and tell me what you think.

I think they should be relaxed. For Pakistan since we r getting less dependent on the US and its allies in the mideast, I dont care. But I am happy that US has moved from far right to the center.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Please read this and tell me what you think.

Whew, that's a lot of opinion.

I stopped oh... one third through. Are you talking about the NATO bank thing? If so, you may recall I'm just a dumb country lawyer and don't have the range of expertise of your typical republican on here. I'm not an expert in virology, climatology, politics, public finance, football, recruiting, public health delivery, and a myriad of other disciplines, much kess international defense finance.

That said, i guess I'd wanna know who would capitalize the bank, and with what? Who owns it? Who keeps profit? What does a default look like? I take it you have an opinion?

Whew, that's a lot of opinion.

I stopped oh... one third through. Are you talking about the NATO bank thing? If so, you may recall I'm just a dumb country lawyer and don't have the range of expertise of your typical republican on here. I'm not an expert in virology, climatology, politics, public finance, football, recruiting, public health delivery, and a myriad of other disciplines, much kess international defense finance.

That said, i guess I'd wanna know who would capitalize the bank, and with what? Who owns it? Who keeps profit? What does a default look like? I take it you have an opinion?
Yeah, I should have known you wouldn’t have the attention span to read the whole thing.
1). Who capitalizes it? The American taxpayer, of course.
2). With what? Fiat dollars, of course.
3). Who owns it? That’s the million dollar question, isn’t it
4). Who keeps the profit? What profit? It’s designed to be an entity that sucks in money by the barrel full. Who are you kidding, asking about profit?
5). What does default look like? Default? There is no default. The money just keeps pouring in. After all our security is the most important thing, right? But when there is a default it will look like a depression the world has not seen since biblical times.

My opinion is this is another attempt to lead us into a one government world. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Reactions: Dirk4177
I think they should be relaxed. For Pakistan since we r getting less dependent on the US and its allies in the mideast, I dont care. But I am happy that US has moved from far right to the center.

what was the most far right thing trump did?

what’s center about Biden’s trans, guns, illegals, reparations platform?

I have teed you up here, give us your best shot at backing up what you just said.

Yeah, I should have known you wouldn’t have the attention span to read the whole thing.
4). Who keeps the profit? What profit? It’s designed to be an entity that sucks in money by the barrel full. Who are you kidding, asking about profit?
5). What does default look like? Default? There is no default. The money just keeps pouring in. After all our security is the most important thing, right? But when there is a default it will look like a depression the world has not seen since biblical times.

My opinion is this is another attempt to lead us into a one government world. What could p nikhil TV mu vfcossibly go wrong with that?
I'm not sure you really are on top of the facts here. Maybe its a good

My opinion is this is another attempt to lead us into a one government world. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Ok if we fund it, don't own it, and e1 defaults anyhow then I'm with you, Dan.

I'm not sure you really are on top of the facts here. Maybe its a good

Ok if we fund it, don't own it, and e1 defaults anyhow then I'm with you, Dan.
Look at that! We agree on something! I assume this means you are 100% opposed to Biden when he attempts to implement this absurdly corrupt policy. (Well, not Biden personally. We both know he does not have the mental acuity to understand anything after the first third. But like a well trained puppy he will do as his masters/handlers/advisors tell him.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT