ADVERTISEMENT

To My Friend @07Pilt

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
As you are the resident expert on the racial wage gap I wonder how much you know about the “Looks Gap.” It is apparently real, and as a man of limited looks I am outraged! Where do you stand on the “Looks Gap Outrage Chart” on a scale of 1-10?

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
As you are the resident expert on the racial wage gap I wonder how much you know about the “Looks Gap.” It is apparently real, and as a man of limited looks I am outraged! Where do you stand on the “Looks Gap Outrage Chart” on a scale of 1-10?

You must be better looking than I. I’m outraged as a solid 10, with a bullet! Just imagine how successful I’d be I’f there was no systemic looksism!
Wouldn't call it systemic by your definition.

No, if the parameters by your metric create systemic racism, then systemic looksism is very real. Will you join me in forming a new political action group: Ugly Lives Matter?

The thing is I always blamed myself because I didn’t become a billionaire. I wasn’t smart enough or ambitious enough. Now I realize it was totally beyond my control. This country systemically represses me because I’m ugly. On the one hand I’m relieved to know I’m not a failure because of anything than people in power are repulsed by my looks. There needs to be reparations!

No, if the parameters by your metric create systemic racism, then systemic looksism is very real. Will you join me in forming a new political action group: Ugly Lives Matter?
No, but I do support the right of ugly people to live a life of dignity.

The thing is I always blamed myself because I didn’t become a billionaire. I wasn’t smart enough or ambitious enough. Now I realize it was totally beyond my control. This country systemically represses me because I’m ugly. On the one hand I’m relieved to know I’m not a failure because of anything than people in power are repulsed by my looks. There needs to be reparations!

You may be unfairly discriminated against, Dan, but you gotta play the hand your were dealt. These guys did.

You may be unfairly discriminated against, Dan, but you gotta play the hand your were dealt. These guys did.
You may think that’s Al Davis, but in reality it’s a picture of me from 30 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT