ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

Mrgrapple

2nd Team
Sep 8, 2006
No general admission tickets this season. All seating assignments will be moved for social distancing. I imagine the Big 12 will do something similar.

So they will leave socially distanced seats empty if they dont sell them as season tickets?

They will sell individual match ticket just that they will be a assigned seat not general admission. At least that’s the way I understand it.

i opt'ed out this year... i will be shocked if there is a season and if it happens the audience will be severely limited. just heard where some schools are only allowing one person per athlete..

25% capacity. Which works out to just about average wrestling attendance. Seating in groups of 2 or 4, spread throughout the levels. Would look like the football stadium. I took the chance and opted in. Hope I get at least close to my normal seats, my eyes are getting bad, and my wife gets upset when I yell at the ref. It would be worse if I was sitting way up high!

Reactions: osu2082
my wife gets upset when I yell at the ref. It would be worse if I was sitting way up high!
Maybe take a wrestling fan with instead? When we could no longer yell at Abel to SIT DOWN what were we supposed to do besides yell at the ref. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe take a wrestling fan with instead? When we could no longer yell at Abel to SIT DOWN what were we supposed to do besides yell at the ref. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh, she is a big fan (and tends to yell a little too). But she says I wait until everyone is done so he can be sure to hear me. Guarantee you she was one of the first to tell Stan to sit down. Enos Seymour too, by the way.

Reactions: ionel
I gleaned the following from the video at the end of the 2020/2021 Schedule post:

Coach Smith said;

We’re going to have a season starting in January and ending in March, running about 8 weeks

Probably about 25% capacity.

We may end up getting to wrestle only two times a week; probably Fri or Sat and Sunday

I’m sure we’re going to get our 5 Dual meets probably in Stillwater and probably have to hit the road 7 to 8 times.

14 matches at the max before the Big 12

I think they will adjust what you pay according to how many matches we have.

We’re still working on how we are going to do the Big 12 which is remaining in Tulsa.

The season is going to be short but we’re going to try to get the NCAA championship in, and I still think that that could be a challenge.

The coaches across the country are committed to doing wherever we have to do to get our athletes to the NCAA championship

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyTanker
I am a long way from my season tickets. I opted in but gave one of my three tickets or the $75 to the Cowboy Relief fund. Seats are now Row 1 section 219. Be glad to get back to the best seats in the house next year! I am still doubtful we will have a season but opted to be optimistic.

Reactions: LoveOSUSports
i got mine this morning, a long way from normal. Like the rest, hoping i get to use them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT