ADVERTISEMENT

Tick Tock Tick Tock ('Jaws' suspense music) Tick Tock

ROFLMAO!!! I'm glad for your sake and ours that you're not working in either Economics or Finance, since you don't understand basic statistics! If you can't look at the voting data and see that the numbers are stolen for a guy that's almost dead, I don't know how that I could prove anything to you, Mr."Google" Allen, Syskatchewan, or "Toon2020". You guys are blinded by your full blown TDS! The truth is coming out.and Biden and Harris will NOT take over in January 2021!

500 via PayPal...loser coughs up January 20th at 10pm

Reactions: Syskatine
ROFLMAO!!! I'm glad for your sake and ours that you're not working in either Economics or Finance, since you don't understand basic statistics! If you can't look at the voting data and see that the numbers are stolen for a guy that's almost dead, I don't know how that I could prove anything to you, Mr."Google" Allen, Syskatchewan, or "Toon2020". You guys are blinded by your full blown TDS! The truth is coming out.and Biden and Harris will NOT take over in January 2021!
Even ole Vlad is getting a kick out of you guys....

Reactions: Syskatine
LOL.

No, I was not a history major. Economics and Finance dual major. Have had plenty of statistics education. Probably more than the "experts" you Trumpets have been quoting here.

Here is a simple statistic for you.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999% likelihood that Joe Biden will be your president come, let's say 12:15p January 20, 2021.

Prove me wrong.
Since you quoted these odds, are you ready to throw some $ down for Biden, or are you just talking Bull$hit as usual?

Tick Tock Tick Tock
DNI Ratcliffe Refuses to Sign Off on Elections Report Until Intel Officials Include Damning info on China’s Attempts to Influence Election — Deep State Hiding the Facts

Emerald Robinson (NewsMax), “We’ve heard from sources that there is raw intelligence that is pretty damning and much more expansive on the efforts of China implemented in order to counter a possibility that there would be a Trump second term… The fact that Ratcliffe is waiting for that to be included is that there is a portion of the intelligence community that is refusing to sign off or to conduct a detrimental assessment of China and its efforts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-influence-election-deep-state-hiding-facts/

Since you quoted these odds, are you ready to throw some $ down for Biden, or are you just talking Bull$hit as usual?

1. Wagering cash on the Internet is a crime in Oklahoma. I’m a prosecutor, and not real interested in breaking the law.

2. You’re clearly a lunatic random anonymous poster. Why should I trust that you would pay up anyway? God might tell you you don’t have to like he’s giving you inside election fraud info.

3. I’ll go an avatar bet from January 21, 2021 for three months. I pick you avatar and you have to use it if Joe takes the oath this January and is inaugurated. Same deal for me if....LOL....you are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen

Would even go a 6 month ban bet from the 24/7 board and from getting political on the other boards at all.

Also CScott is chomping at the bit to make a $500 bet on exactly this.

Hit him up.

I can't take payment in biscuits😉. I will bet anyone using JD's odds. I could be rich with a a bet of $100!

God has given you the inside track on this.

You should be betting CScott straight up.

Unless you don’t have faith in what your god is telling you.. *shouldershrug.gif*.

Reactions: davidallen
God has given you the inside track on this.

You should be betting CScott straight up.

Unless you don’t have faith in what your god is telling you.. *shouldershrug.gif*.

It's really amazing. 24/7 poster's belief systems are from one extreme to the other, yet still, trash talking a person's religious faith has been remarkably off-limits. The board is to be commended. Then comes JD. Congratulations for being one of the rare ones to show his ass and mocking a person's faith. I guess that makes you the winner.

It's really amazing. 24/7 poster's belief systems are from one extreme to the other, yet still, trash talking a person's religious faith has been remarkably off-limits. The board is to be commended. Then comes JD. Congratulations for being one of the rare ones to show his ass and mocking a person's faith. I guess that makes you the winner.

I’m not mocking his faith.

He explicitly told us that God has told him Trump will be President again.

And religion is the one thing off limits while all the other just as vile things that have been said about posters and even about their wives is fair game? Nice try, snowflake.

You can kiss my ass with this crap.

Last edited:

I guess you haven’t paid much attention to trashing that Alibiedi gets for his faith.

I guess you haven’t paid much attention to trashing that Alibiedi gets for his faith.

ali gets trashed because he supports a president who believes in shaheed

we talking osama muslim

not mohammed ali muslim

talk about paying attention

ask him he thinks throwing gays off buildings and stoning women for whatever they want to make up is cool

in case you missed it
there is that islam

Yeah, that won't be happening. If that offends you, my apologies but nah won't be happening.

Probably against the Law in Oregon to even say God let alone spell it with a Capital G.
Is there anything there in Paradise that is worth bragging about? Come on Dave, what is something you are proud of about Oregon?
Having 2 Commies run against each other for Mayor of Portland doesn't count. Name something else. If you need a few days to come up with an answer thats fine. Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT