ADVERTISEMENT

Tick Tock Tick Tock ('Jaws' suspense music) Tick Tock

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Sidney Powell: Trump could trigger 2018 executive order
'It's going to blow the mind of every citizen in the country'

With time running out for President Trump, attorney Sidney Powell is raising the option for the commander in chief to invoke his 2018 executive order concerning foreign interference in U.S. elections.

The order, signed by Trump on Sept. 12, 2018, states "not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election."

Powell told the Epoch Times the evidence of foreign interference is "more than sufficient to trigger" the order, providing the president "all kinds of power ... to do everything from seize assets to freeze things, demand the impoundment of the [voting] machines."

"Under the emergency powers, he could even appoint a special prosecutor to look into this, which is exactly what needs to happen," Powell continued.

"Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There's frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who's willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth."

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/sidney-powell-trump-trigger-2018-executive-order/

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

I wouldn't have any issue with a Special Council investigating the election or the allegations made against Joe Biden. Democrats made it the in thing, might as well let them experience the same, although the MSM will cover for them at every turn.

You know I Am a big a trump supporter supporter as anyone on here. I would say to sidney powell..... show me the evidence!
Now I think she has it or at least enough to get a good investigation started IF the fbi and doj weren't so damn corrupt.

You know I Am a big a trump supporter supporter as anyone on here. I would say to sidney powell..... show me the evidence!
Now I think she has it or at least enough to get a good investigation started IF the fbi and doj weren't so damn corrupt.
I am absolutely certain there will be myriad investigations in regards to her evidence. Would not count on those being necessarily helpful to MAGA.

I find it odd.....

Bill Barr....once lionized, now corrupt.
All the judges appointed by Trump.....the reason people elected him, now they are corrupt.
Three Supreme Court Appointess....now corrupt.
“Deep Stats”....not career public servants....corrupt.
Anyone that disagrees with him.....corrupt.

Maybe....just maybe....Sidney Powell is a nutbar and Trump is the corrupt one.

But by all means, investigate them all. Prosecute the wrongdoers. Presumed innocent until proven or plead guilty.

peoe can reeeeeeeee til the cows come home

they have all the evidence needed

alito and thomas protecting trumps scotus judges

trump and only trump will give the order and take the heat

after all there are reputations and institutions to protect

in the process of protecting the presidency and this republic

it’s the way things work

What's wrong with allowing a forensic investigation of the machines? If this were Democrats throwing a fit about suspected fraud every machine would have been already impounded and investigations already being done.

just a question...

do you think they caught trump by surprise?

trump was simply outwitted?

What's wrong with allowing a forensic investigation of the machines? If this were Democrats throwing a fit about suspected fraud every machine would have been already impounded and investigations already being done.
Please do. Competent legal counsel who actually believed that the machines were key would have already done so. There are protocols in each state for such an investigation. Do you wonder why that hasn't happened?

Please do. Competent legal counsel who actually believed that the machines were key would have already done so. There are protocols in each state for such an investigation. Do you wonder why that hasn't happened?

Here is one. No matter if only a small percentage of this report is accurate it should make any fair minded person that is interested in fair elections at least allow for further investigation. For some strange reason there are reports that Michigan Democrats are trying to have the information deleted from the machines. I wonder why?

Microsoft Word - Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320(9).docx (depernolaw.com)

Reactions: iasooner1
Here is one. No matter if only a small percentage of this report is accurate it should make any fair minded person that is interested in fair elections at least allow for further investigation. For some strange reason there are reports that Michigan Democrats are trying to have the information deleted from the machines. I wonder why?

Microsoft Word - Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320(9).docx (depernolaw.com)
"if only a small percentage of this report is accurate." How about this for a change - only include accurate information in your report if you want to be taken seriously?

Last edited:

Great to see the machine was imaged. Detailed forensics will tell us much.

Got yourself painted into a corner don't you? I do like how you avoid the word if in an effort to discount the report.

“If” a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump it’s ass when it jumped.

“If” pigs had wings, we’d all be washing our cars much more often.

“If Y is true, then X” proves X exactly 0%.

Prove Y first, then we'll talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen

With time running out for President Trump, attorney Sidney Powell is raising the option for the commander in chief to invoke his 2018 executive order concerning foreign interference in U.S. elections.

The order, signed by Trump on Sept. 12, 2018, states "not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election."

Powell told the Epoch Times the evidence of foreign interference is "more than sufficient to trigger" the order, providing the president "all kinds of power ... to do everything from seize assets to freeze things, demand the impoundment of the [voting] machines."

"Under the emergency powers, he could even appoint a special prosecutor to look into this, which is exactly what needs to happen," Powell continued.

"Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There's frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who's willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth."

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/
raw

p37elb4n8a561.jpg

“If” a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump it’s ass when it jumped.

“If” pigs had wings, we’d all be washing our cars much more often.

“If Y is true, then X” proves X exactly 0%.

Prove Y first, then we'll talk.
Instead of a course in simple algebra, you should have taken basic Statistics, counselor. Were you a history major?

• Haha
Instead of a course in simple algebra, you should have taken basic Statistics, counselor. Were you a history major?

LOL.

No, I was not a history major. Economics and Finance dual major. Have had plenty of statistics education. Probably more than the "experts" you Trumpets have been quoting here.

Here is a simple statistic for you.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999% likelihood that Joe Biden will be your president come, let's say 12:15p January 20, 2021.

Prove me wrong.

The fix is in.
Again.

if you busted your ass doing 3 rally’s a day after getting the rona, raised 74M votes, dealt with witch hunting special counsels and sham peach mints

do you honestly think potus wasn’t ready for the fix?

potus looks at the situation as the ccp/dnc attempted to steal the presidency from the american people

in direct contempt of his sworn oath to uphold the constitution

there are believers like donald trump
who will fight you and everything you throw at him

this is a national security matter
election hubba hubba is for talking lawyers

poor cocaine mitch he chose poorly

LOL.

No, I was not a history major. Economics and Finance dual major. Have had plenty of statistics education. Probably more than the "experts" you Trumpets have been quoting here.

Here is a simple statistic for you.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999% likelihood that Joe Biden will be your president come, let's say 12:15p January 20, 2021.

Prove me wrong.
ROFLMAO!!! I'm glad for your sake and ours that you're not working in either Economics or Finance, since you don't understand basic statistics! If you can't look at the voting data and see that the numbers are stolen for a guy that's almost dead, I don't know how that I could prove anything to you, Mr."Google" Allen, Syskatchewan, or "Toon2020". You guys are blinded by your full blown TDS! The truth is coming out.and Biden and Harris will NOT take over in January 2021!

ROFLMAO!!! I'm glad for your sake and ours that you're not working in either Economics or Finance, since you don't understand basic statistics! If you can't look at the voting data and see that the numbers are stolen for a guy that's almost dead, I don't know how that I could prove anything to you, Mr."Google" Allen, Syskatchewan, or "Toon2020". You guys are blinded by your full blown TDS! The truth is coming out.and Biden and Harris will NOT take over in January 2021!

Did your lord God Jesus tell you that, or was it your Lord God Trump that told you that?

Trump Deification Syndrome, Type 2 TDS.....You've got it.

Biden and Harris are gonna be YOUR president on January 20, 2021 a little after noon on that day?

I prophesy that to be so because I understand the law and the Constitution and the law and the Constitution is what will control and rule the day.

Your "statistics" are BUNK.

Prove me wrong.

Did your lord God Jesus tell you that, or was it your Lord God Trump that told you that?

Trump Deification Syndrome, Type 2 TDS.....You've got it.

Biden and Harris are gonna be YOUR president on January 20, 2021 a little after noon on that day?

I prophesy that to be so because I understand the law and the Constitution and the law and the Constitution is what will control and rule the day.

Your "statistics" are BUNK.

Prove me wrong.

Bronzed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT