ADVERTISEMENT

thunder up

By the way, my doctor told me to wait three months since my positive test before getting the vaccine. Wonder what bucket that puts me in?

He also wasn’t too adamant that I get it, but he believed at that point it would boost my immunity.

lol Michael Buble had the same requirement and that place was packed. Some of us got the vax and moved on in life. I think having a negative test within 72 hours is smart and protects the Paycom place from being sued. America doesn't mean you get to do what ever the hell you want. If that was the case I wouldn't need a medical card to smoke a natural plant.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
By the way, my doctor told me to wait three months since my positive test before getting the vaccine. Wonder what bucket that puts me in?

He also wasn’t too adamant that I get it, but he believed at that point it would boost my immunity.
Uh the negative test crowd

That’s a pcr test, so with rapid I would be fine.

Uh, you can test positive for up to 9 months after infection.
Not sure what this means. With your natural immunity, there is a miniscule change you'll ever test positive again. Not zero, but very, very small. Much smaller than the vaunted vaxxed.

lol Michael Buble had the same requirement and that place was packed. Some of us got the vax and moved on in life. I think having a negative test within 72 hours is smart and protects the Paycom place from being sued. America doesn't mean you get to do what ever the hell you want. If that was the case I wouldn't need a medical card to smoke a natural plant.
Liability went out the door as soon as the vax was made available. Are we going to hold paycom center liable for every cold we catch there now? No we are not. Liabilty now falls on the person who wants to try and prove they got covid from a specific individual. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I think it’s the paycom center that’s requiring this stuff.

Not sure what this means. With your natural immunity, there is a miniscule change you'll ever test positive again. Not zero, but very, very small. Much smaller than the vaunted vaxxed.
Just what my wife’s dr said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT