ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Who 2 Cents Thinks Would Make A Good President

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

To think this woman is a heartbeat away from running the country should terrify everyone.

To think this woman is a heartbeat away from running the country should terrify everyone.
Yawn.

The obsession with Vice President Harris from right-wingers continues. So much so, this pawn has to link to a right-wing propaganda website that gives a 38 second clip of a wide-ranging interview with the Vice President as part of that website's hit piece. 🤣🤣

And @2012Bearcat eats it right up. Is there really any doubt now that this guy is a pawn of his propagandists? Nope.

6630543fc05fe65458788035994293b2.jpg

Wanted to make sure I covered both of your sides. You display them quite often. Think of it as a tribute to you. 🤣
Nah, just a tribute to your bigotry.

Just like you calling Trump a miserable scum was a tribute to you finally, for once, admitting the truth!😎

@Bitter Creek

He covered two areas of bigotry with this one. This bigot is on a roll.
Here's reality, my_Ballsack Breath. If Kamala had the intelligence, skill, and knowledge of Candace Owens we'd love the shit out of her. Kamala has zero redeeming qualities and her policy positions are for retards.

Put that on your dido and spin.

Here's reality, my_Ballsack Breath. If Kamala had the intelligence, skill, and knowledge of Candace Owens we'd love the shit out of her. Kamala has zero redeeming qualities and her policy positions are for retards.
You are doing exactly what this article says racists like yourself do when it comes to Owens...

Article

You are just so predictable.

Now, up next from Corndog Meds . . . attack the source, claim the source is really the racist, use a lot of laughing emojis, and go back to flailing.

This perfectly sums her up:

Put that on your dido and spin.
I for one would like to see lab ethnicity documents on Kamala. Of course I'm only 5/8 racist. I'm not the full blown racist Medic007 is. I'm 1/4 house boy and token. I learned this from the left and Genelex Labs in Seattle.

Baseless racist charges is M.O. for the left. I lived with these shrubs my whole life.

I for one would like to see lab ethnicity documents on Kamala.
How would you respond if someone asked to see lab ethnicity documents from you if they were considering hiring you for a job? Or if someone asked this of your children and grandchildren who were seeking a job?

How would you respond if someone asked to see lab ethnicity documents from you if they were considering hiring you for a job? Or if someone asked this of your children and grandchildren who were seeking a job?
I'm a tri-racial and I hold tremendous pride in all three races. I consider it a gift from the Great Father, especially as I've grown older. I take great joy in showing anyone I can lab documents and pix of uncles and aunties. I only wish I had photos of grandparents to bore people with.

I'm a tri-racial and I hold tremendous pride in all three races. I consider it a gift from the Great Father, especially as I've grown older. I take great joy in showing anyone I can lab documents and pix of uncles and aunties. I only wish I had photos of grandparents to bore people with.
So if you were interviewing for a job, and they requested to see lab ethnicity documents from you before they could offer you the job, you would have no problem with that?

Your illusory truth effect only works on yourself. I should have added delusion to your tribute as well. 🤣
Just go play with your Confederate and Nazi flags. That is about all you are good for nowadays.

🤣🤣

I have US Flags and US Guidon's as well.
Great.

Too bad you don't believe in hardly anything the American flag really stands for though. Your beliefs are well represented by the Confederate flag, hence the reason you have defended it so much in the past.

Great.

Too bad you don't believe in hardly anything the American flag really stands for though. Your beliefs are well represented by the Confederate flag, hence the reason you have defended it so much in the past.

Its part of history and no matter how much you tap your lil Ruby Slippers together you cannot change history because of feelers.
I suggest you grow up and stop letting things offend you so much. Its no way to go through life. When your balls drop you will understand.

Its part of history
I completely agree. It is also, unfortunately, part of America today. After all, some of the traitors that attacked our Capitol were carrying the Confederate flag proudly. It is the traitors' flag, a flag of a hateful ideology.

And as I said, your true beliefs are well-represented by that flag, moreso than the American flag.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I completely agree. It is also, unfortunately, part of America today. After all, some of the traitors that attacked our Capitol were carrying the Confederate flag proudly. It is the traitors' flag, a flag of a hateful ideology.

And as I said, your true beliefs are well-represented by that flag, moreso than the American flag.

Nobody more hateful on this board than you.
Congrats!

Nobody more hateful on this board than you.
Congrats!
Nope, I don't have a hateful ideology like you do. I don't make racist and sexist comments while hoping to get laughs from others. And I'm just not a angry old man like you are.

But I will say this in all honesty. I definitely did agree with you on one thing.

You know what it is too.

Don't you?

It's in your head right now....

Donald Trump.
Miserable Scum.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Nope, I don't have a hateful ideology like you do. I don't make racist and sexist comments while hoping to get laughs from others. And I'm just not a angry old man like you are.

But I will say this in all honesty. I definitely did agree with you one one thing.

You know what is too.

Don't you?

It's in your head right now.

Donald Trump.
Miserable Scum.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just cannot help it, the hate flows out of your every breath and every word you type. Really sad for you and those that have to be around you. I bet your fellow Catholic brethren would be very sad to see how you act when you are incognito behind a keyboard. I am guessing they wouldn't approve of your lying either But hey that may be how you Catholics roll I don't know. Sad.

You just cannot help it, the hate flows out of your every breath and every word you type.
Who is projecting now?

🤣🤣

I bet your fellow Catholic brethren would be very sad to see how you act when you are incognito behind a keyboard.
Nothing I've said on this board would I be ashamed to show my fellow Catholic brethren. Even the conservative ones, who would just want to start debating me on politics and theology haha!

Maybe because you are an atheist, you don't understand this. And that is ok.

I am guessing they wouldn't approve of your lying either
I don't lie.

Unlike you, who has tried to lie himself out of what he said about Trump. You did that the other night and quickly stopped when the post was once again cited! 🤣🤣

Trump the politician . . . miserable scum, according to @OUSOONER67!

🤣🤣🤣

Such a sad hateful little man. So sad.
Man, you are no fun tonight. Weak comebacks, even weaker than usual.

So tell me, you going to vote for that miserable scum again if he runs for the Republican nomination in '24. Maybe I should get you a hat that says, "Being back the Miserable Scum".

🤣🤣

Man, you are no fun tonight. Weak comebacks, even weaker than usual.

So tell me, you going to vote for that miserable scum again if he runs for the Republican nomination in '24. Maybe I should get you a hat that says, "Being back the Miserable Scum".

🤣🤣

Not as weak as you lying. Show your proof lil Debs. 🤣🤣🤣
Biden has his, where is yours? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

eb56394336235c3b680d180ea62758d9.jpg

Not as weak as you lying. Show your proof
Literally quoted your statement the other night and you shut up as usual!🤣🤣

You back to square one again, huh?

Got nothing else I see.

Seriously, that hat would work for you. You could wear it when you march around your house with your Confederate flag! 🤣🤣

Literally quoted your statement the other night and you shut up as usual!🤣🤣

You back to square one again, huh?

Got nothing else I see.

Seriously, that hat would work for you. You could wear it when you march around your house with your Confederate flag! 🤣🤣

You didn't quote me so stop lying. Making shit up is what kids do. How old are you 14?
I am guessing 12 but could be off by a year or 2 either way.

You didn't quote me so stop lying.
Really?...

Find that proof yet?
Drives you nuts beause you know I didn't say it
Why lie about what you said? Just makes you look foolish.
I believe all Politicians are worthless scum,
Now keep dancing monkey, tell us how you really didn't say Trump the politician is worthless scum!
Now, wanna lie again and say I didn't quote you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every time. It is like you forget there is a search function on this board in your old age.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Really?...

Now, wanna lie again and say I didn't quote you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every time. It is like you forget there is a search function on this board in your old age.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same bs as usual thats why I want you to search for it because it doesn't exist. Where does it say Trump is scum? Even you cannot be this damn dumb.

Keep looking and you might actually find it. 🤣🤣

Dance lil Monkey. 🤣🤣
midget-wrestler-get-out-of-here.gif

Where does it say Trump is scum?
Trump is a politician and you said politicians are worthless scum. You didn't say all politicians but Trump are worthless scum, now did you?

Trump the politician is worthless scum, according to your own claim.

If you want to backtrack on what you originally said and now claim Trump isn't worthless scum, just do so.

Till then, according to you, Trump is worthless scum.

Keep dancing though, it is hilarious to watch!🤣🤣🤣

Trump is a politician and you said politicians are worthless scum. You didn't say all politicians but Trump are worthless scum, now did you?

Trump the politician is worthless scum, according to your own claim.

If you want to backtrack on what you originally said and now claim Trump isn't worthless scum, just do so.

Till then, according to you, Trump is worthless scum.

Keep dancing though, it is hilarious to watch!🤣🤣🤣

Which office does he hold? Right now he is a Private Citizen. I stand corrected, you are as dumb as you act. Go figure.

Which office does he hold? Right now he is a Private Citizen.
🤣🤣🤣

And the dancing continues!

Politician - a person who is active in party politics (dictionary.com)

Politician- a leader engaged in civil administration; a person active in party politics; a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways (definitions.net)

Want to argue with the definition now?🤣🤣

Trump is clearly a politician you nimwit!

And according to you, he is miserable scum. And I agree with you! Thanks for finally speaking the truth for once.😎

🤣🤣🤣

And the dancing continues!

Politician - a person who is active in party politics (dictionary.com)

Politician- a leader engaged in civil administration; a person active in party politics; a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways (definitions.net)

Want to argue with the definition now?🤣🤣

Trump is clearly a politician you nimwit!

And according to you, he is miserable scum. And I agree with you! Thanks for finally speaking the truth for once.😎

Has he announced he is running in 2024?
Sorry he is a Private Citizen that is not currently a Politician or holds any office.
Nice try.

midget.gif

Has he announced he is running in 2024?
Sorry he is a Private Citizen that is not currently a Politician or holds any office.
🤣🤣🤣

A politician is also one who is active in party politics and politics in general, which Trump clearly is.

You are just being foolish now. Trump is of course a politician and according to you, he is miserable scum.

Best claim you have made on this board and it drives you nuts when you are reminded of your own statement! 🤣🤣

Own it or say you were wrong. Till then, your statement is what it is.

Now dance some more monkey....

🤣🤣🤣

A politician is also one who is active in party politics and politics in general, which Trump clearly is.

You are just being foolish now. Trump is of course a politician and according to you, he is miserable scum.

Best claim you have made on this board and it drives you nuts when you are reminded of your own statement! 🤣🤣

Own it or say you were wrong. Till then, your statement is what it is.

Now dance some more monkey....

Keep lying to yourself mental midget. I was right assuming your balls haven't dropped. No pubes either going by how you act.
Now again listen closely this time so you won't be confused like the time the Catholic Priest put his hand on your leg. Where did I say word for word Trump is Miserable Scum?
I didn't but like everything else you do you do it as a 10 yr old would and make shit up. Even people that voted for Trump said they did so because he is not a Politician. Keep on playing your word game little child. Find the exact quote dipshit, not your made up childish word game bs that you always play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT