ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Stunning

Is it the DAs? Can you fill us all in on Prop 47? I don’t disagree that things are a mess in California on this topic. But I do think understanding how they got that way is important.
Do you seriously need an explanation of how things have gotten this stupid and unbelievable? How criminals are idolized and coddled? How our education system has gone completely off the rails? How we reward terrorist countries like Iran and Russia and yet punish our own citizens and companies? Do I really need to go on?

It's all from the same loser ideology, dave. You know that.
I would agree that Prop 47 was a predecessor to current defund and demilitarize efforts, though defund is the fringier movement. Do the lib DAs in LA & SF bear the blame here? Would it surprise you to learn that Newt Gingrich was a big supporter of “Proposition 47: The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act”? I know that doesn’t play in Simpletown, but it is true.

Do you seriously need an explanation of how things have gotten this stupid and unbelievable? How criminals are idolized and coddled? How our education system has gone completely off the rails? How we reward terrorist countries like Iran and Russia and yet punish our own citizens and companies? Do I really need to go on?
Yes. Please do. You can start with maybe how you viewed Prop 47 in 2014 and how you view it now.

As a Californian, I've heard that there are guys that give homeless druggies a list of what they want and a calculator. They are there instructed to go take those items but to not exceed $999. They then take the goods and give them al little cash to support their habits. F@*&^%ing disgusting and uncivilized.
$950 is the misdemeanor cut off, just for clarity.

If only there were an example of a republican mayor who cleaned up a major city only to have it wrecked by democrats after he was out,

Napoli-JetBlue-smash.gif

As a Californian, I've heard that there are guys that give homeless druggies a list of what they want and a calculator. They are there instructed to go take those items but to not exceed $999. They then take the goods and give them al little cash to support their habits. F@*&^%ing disgusting and uncivilized.
That happens almost everywhere even here in Oklahoma with druggies

I would agree that Prop 47 was a predecessor to current defund and demilitarize efforts, though defund is the fringier movement. Do the lib DAs in LA & SF bear the blame here? Would it surprise you to learn that Newt Gingrich was a big supporter of “Proposition 47: The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act”? I know that doesn’t play in Simpletown, but it is true.
prPOsiTIon 47

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cr...h-recall-effort-over-his-progressive-policies

"Prosecutors removed the special circumstances charges of a deadly weapon, kidnapping and robbery for her son's alleged murder, meaning the suspects won’t face the possibility of life without parole. Gascón has sought to remove special circumstances that could lengthen murder sentences in all cases.

Several prosecutors with the DA's office have also spoken out against Gascón removing special circumstances in especially violent murder cases."

Reactions: iasooner2000
prOPosITioN 47...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...fund-police-college-student-killed-graduation

Yikes. Exactly how long has your head been in your ass? You seems absolutely clueless about the political shit you support. Are you being obtuse or are you just genuinely uninformed?
Anything yet?

I keep opening this thread and knowing there will be a picture of Stunning Steve Austin.

Let's start with the one I've been dragging my balls over your face for 5 years: hillary's prosecution.

Lol "About? Huh? Whatever could it be?" Just the board blue ribon for being demonstrably, gullible-ass, wrong.

Let's start with the one I've been dragging my balls over your face for 5 years: hillary's prosecution.

Lol "About? Huh? Whatever could it be?" Just the board blue ribon for being demonstrably, gullible-ass, wrong.

Dave and Sys must be drinking together tonight.
giphy-downsized.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000

Queefa, we've covered this literally a thousand times. Who was 45? Repeat after me... NOT YOUR STUPID FAT ASS PANT SUIT QUEEN. It's that simple, load master. Anything else?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT