ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Stunning

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Who could have guessed what would happen? Oh, I know: everybody that isn’t a brain dead leftist!

beautiful

nothing will wake up brain dead “liberals” like inflation

Who could have guessed what would happen? Oh, I know: everybody that isn’t a brain dead leftist!

is it that they really think it would work........or that they want total breakdown of law in the US to make it weaker? Me thinks the latter

"The systemic racism that results in black communities being six times less likely to have a pharmacy exacerbates the health issues of a population already struggling with the health effects caused by historical racism."

--Fictitious Quote from the NYT, April 2023

As a Californian, I've heard that there are guys that give homeless druggies a list of what they want and a calculator. They are there instructed to go take those items but to not exceed $999. They then take the goods and give them al little cash to support their habits. F@*&^%ing disgusting and uncivilized.

I used to think that leftist were weak minded people with good intentions but it has become plainly obvious the intentions of leftist are inherently evil.

@Syskatine @davidallen

Let me help you out here. Theft bad. Consequences ensue. Feel better?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's what you voted for, dave. This is the result of "progressive" policies. Kinda like it's just broken windows in Portland. All feels, zero substance.

Don't be a brainwashed dipshit, dave. I don't have a clue how someone with half a brain could fall for this racial agitation bullshit. Hopefully you're on the upside from your syster.

You know, _____ and ______'_ and such.

E2Ndr3tWQAEwZ2d

Reactions: iasooner2000
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's what you voted for, dave. This is the result of "progressive" policies. Kinda like it's just broken windows in Portland. All feels, zero substance.

Don't be a brainwashed dipshit, dave. I don't have a clue how someone with half a brain could fall for this racial agitation bullshit. Hopefully you're on the upside from your syster.

it’s the same for all of them. They feel guilty for their own racism and over compensate in a cartoonish fashion. It’s sad.

As a Californian, I've heard that there are guys that give homeless druggies a list of what they want and a calculator. They are there instructed to go take those items but to not exceed $999. They then take the goods and give them al little cash to support their habits. F@*&^%ing disgusting and uncivilized.

Does the $999 include tax or not? Just curious.

When did that start?

When they stopped arresting people for doing it. The DA's in LA and SF are useless lefties who abhor enforcing the law to the "underprivileged".
Is it the DAs? Can you fill us all in on Prop 47? I don’t disagree that things are a mess in California on this topic. But I do think understanding how they got that way is important.

Is it the DAs? Can you fill us all in on Prop 47? I don’t disagree that things are a mess in California on this topic. But I do think understanding how they got that way is important.

Reactions: davidallen
You write as if you googled it and you know, but are pretending Google hasn’t already told you. So why don’t you cut to the chase and tell us “how it got that way.” I’m dying of curiosity to learn how the left in America has engaged in an historic battle but have taken a beating in this instance. Which is baffling since the left has won the culture war. Tell us all about Prop 47 and how the left warned us the disintegration of society would take place. Was Prop 47 an instance of systemic racism?

There you go. Isn’t it amazing to have the tools available to discover context, verify or correct a recollection, and otherwise be a more accurate participant in conversations. What a time to be talking politics.

Yikes. Exactly how long has your head been in your ass? You seems absolutely clueless about the political shit you support. Are you being obtuse or are you just genuinely uninformed?
Do you think “Defund the police” initiatives are related to how shoplifting has been treated in SF?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT