ADVERTISEMENT

This is painful...

If people want a polite, delightful little affair to watch then go take in a 5th grade t-ball game or join a sewing circle. This is big-league politics. This is as good as it gets. A nice sort of rowdy affair where Trump took on two opponents and dominated the entire time, focus and conversation which is what he does. He makes it all about him. Intentionally. Very smart of him to do so. The little pu$$ies on the left are complaining tonight that there are no moderators living who can contain Trump if this is the way he is going to act.

Ditto! The Mrs. told me tonight the libtards were on FB losing thier minds about the debate. Tells me who won right there.

Take a cue from Trump and "shut up" while you're behind.

Is your ass jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth tonight?
Have some wine Dave, relax. Biden and Wallace lost but its not the end of the World. Maybe some of us here can come up with an "idea" to help you cope.

Reactions: iasooner1
Is your ass jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth tonight?
Have some wine Dave, relax. Biden and Wallace lost but its not the end of the World. Maybe some of us here can come up with an "idea" to help you cope.
Put some dough up. Who gets a bump out of the debate? Don't be a chicken shit...

Only the staunchest of Trump supporters could come away from debate thinking he did well. That was a disaster. All he had to do was attack Biden for 15 min, get him on his heels and then sit back and let him screw up. Like always, though, he can’t control himself and slow down. On top of that, you have the sound bites like not condemning white supremacists. Before the debate I thought there was no way Trump would be the one to do poorly, but here we are. Biden didn’t do any favors either, but we all saw that coming. He looked worn out, I thought he might walk off at a couple points. I’d be surprised if we see another one of those. That was so embarrassing for the whole country.

Reactions: davidallen
Only the staunchest of Trump supporters could come away from debate thinking he did well. That was a disaster. All he had to do was attack Biden for 15 min, get him on his heels and then sit back and let him screw up. Like always, though, he can’t control himself and slow down. On top of that, you have the sound bites like not condemning white supremacists. Before the debate I thought there was no way Trump would be the one to do poorly, but here we are. Biden didn’t do any favors either, but we all saw that coming. He looked worn out, I thought he might walk off at a couple points. I’d be surprised if we see another one of those. That was so embarrassing for the whole country.
no one really thought he did well...he did trump. I'd be so pissed at the crap he's had to put up with for 3 years I would have strangled obiden on stage. Luckily, he held his composure. He was really pretty nice. obiden is a crook, plain and simple. His releasing of his tax forms proves he's a crook...made way too much money. How bout we see hunters tax returns...where they have funneled all that money through. Showing tax returns in this day and age means nothing. These dems have proven you can funnel anything through anywhere.

no one really thought he did well...he did trump. I'd be so pissed at the crap he's had to put up with for 3 years I would have strangled obiden on stage. Luckily, he held his composure. He was really pretty nice. obiden is a crook, plain and simple. His releasing of his tax forms proves he's a crook...made way too much money. How bout we see hunters tax returns...where they have funneled all that money through. Showing tax returns in this day and age means nothing. These dems have proven you can funnel anything through anywhere.
Well put Purkmeister.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT