ADVERTISEMENT

'This Is No House of God!' Black Lives Matter Activists Yell as They Harass Church in Upstate NY

Listen to that sermon...

Funny, I don't remember you carping about the ex-rodent in chiefs scumbag minister and church back when.

As usual you take the comment completely out of context...he was alluding to those who voted for someone other then the ex-rodent in chief and how black leaders have sold the blacks out so they can keep voting for the same dems that have destroyed the nuclear family. He rightfully called Sharpton and Jackson charlatans.

The guys actually is very complimentary of blacks who think outside the box. He also bashes whites. I don't really like the political slant, but hey so be it, not my church. Still doesn't give the little marxists a right to interfere, even if you completely disagree with his interpretations.

Funny, I don't remember you carping about the ex-rodent in chiefs scumbag minister and church back when.

As usual you take the comment completely out of context...he was alluding to those who voted for someone other then the ex-rodent in chief and how black leaders have sold the blacks out so they can keep voting for the same dems that have destroyed the nuclear family. He rightfully called Sharpton and Jackson charlatans.

The guys actually is very complimentary of blacks who think outside the box. He also bashes whites. I don't really like the political slant, but hey so be it, not my church. Still doesn't give the little marxists a right to interfere, even if you completely disagree with his interpretations.
Yes, we have little advantage.
The leftist are having their day.

That's why it's imperative we stock up and prepare for Civil War 2.0.

Like it or not, it's going to happen.

If you have an AR15, you need at least 3000 rounds of 223 or 5.56.
That'll give ya a honest chance of surviving the first 90 days.
After that, good luck.
It's Armageddon.

Yes, we have little advantage.
The leftist are having their day.

That's why it's imperative we stock up and prepare for Civil War 2.0.

Like it or not, it's going to happen.

If you have an AR15, you need at least 3000 rounds of 223 or 5.56.
That'll give ya a honest chance of surviving the first 90 days.
After that, good luck.
It's Armageddon.
So dramatic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT