ADVERTISEMENT

This is how you know the left is terrified about the truth coming out about what illegal Haitians are doing to pets in Springfield, Ohio

You are the most broken of all the broken records. Think about how much your life you’ve wasted typing the same variation over and over.

Old men on the internet waste their twilight years, this forum is proof.
mxtu6Bg.gif

So, you are saying you're an old man wasting your twilight years on this forum.
People don't understand how well some of us can multi-task. But Dims I can understand only being able to single thread thru their noggin. I have 2 monitors (need 3 IMO) and it is silly the number of open windows and things I can be signed in to at one time. I have windows open today at the same time to work on audit (several UBIT files), drop box, other cloud storage, sponsorship contracts, some analysis I am working on, reviewing payments online to approve and pay, payroll, etc...

Last edited:
People don't understand how well some of us can multi-task. But Dims I can understand only being able to single thread thru their noggin. I have 2 monitors (need 3 IMO) and it is silly the number of open windows and things I can be signed in to at one time. I have windows open today at the same time to work on audit (several UBIT files), drop box, other cloud storage, sponsorship contracts, some analysis I am working on, reviewing payments online to approve and pay, payroll, etc...
I am busy setting up an enterprise level Hadoop cluster and tasking for a big data project I'm on. I have four monitors and one dedicated to laughing at the likes of Dan, Two_Centavos, and hellyeah.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT