ADVERTISEMENT

This is how we Democrat.

I guess if you’ve been a loser your whole life and can’t get laid, this is what you do. You accept being a cuck. You say, l’m less of a man than you, so give me your stuff.

Sad.

72545511_1299835333529640_389351223607689216_n.jpg

Imagine if these people got total control of the government and banned free speech and confiscated guns (it is what they ultimately want). You’re a damn fool if you don’t think that they would start murdering dissidents (especially white Christians) en masse. They’ve done it in every single country where they have seized power.

Imagine if these people got total control of the government and banned free speech and confiscated guns (it is what they ultimately want). You’re a damn fool if you don’t think that they would start murdering dissidents (especially white Christians) en masse. They’ve done it in every single country where they have seized power.
Exactly right.

Reactions: iasooner1
I guess if you’ve been a loser your whole life and can’t get laid, this is what you do. You accept being a cuck. You say, l’m less of a man than you, so give me your stuff.

Sad.
Eerie how much you know about this cuck thing....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT