ADVERTISEMENT

This is going to sound highstickharryish, but.....

That is false, actually. Out of the 3 largest populations in the US, the amount of allergies among black children has had the highest climbing rate between the three (black, hispanic, white) over the last 2 decades.

Source

Because maybe the only people you know are white?

White kids get loaded up with antibiotics from a very early age and they kill crucial biotics in the digestive system that prevent food allergies (or keep the allergen from being ingested).

My experience with food allergies is kind of funny. I am allergic to Watermelon. I love the taste of Watermelon, but I can't eat it because it makes the roof of my mouth "itch." When I get to "itching" the roof of my mouth with my tongue, I commence into about a 30 minute sneezing attack...... Happens like clock work.....I still like watermelon though....

Same with me. Google "oral allergy syndrome." Long story short, the make up of the protein in many fruits and vegetables is similar to pollen that you're allergic to. So, when you eat watermelon or cantaloupe, for example, your body thinks it's pollen and it attacks it. It's so bad with me that the only fruit I can eat are oranges and bananas. I also can't eat vegetables unless they're cooked. Cooking the fruit and vegetables breaks down the protein or changes its chemical make up or something like that.

This also started when I was in college. It's very frustrating. I love guacamole and chips but I can only eat about three before I have to stop.

One other thing about it, my sensitivity to fruits and vegetables is the worst in the fall when hay fever is really bad. You may have noticed that too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Black people have been on this planet for about 5,000,000 more years than white people. That leads to much more genetic diversity, more robust immune systems, etc. White people are more inbred and tend to have weaker immune systems. It's true, I read it on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT