ADVERTISEMENT

This is funny

Censorship of a live Covid Task Force daily update During a crisis where the nation is shut down should get your FCC license suspended. National emergency in 50 states.

Schiff hates that the record is corrected in real time directly to millions of people. Makes it harder to frame his Covid commission impeachment narrative.

I will post this pic everytime I see a Lamestream Media post. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of Dims and the Leftist Propaganda Media because that is exactly what they are, not a single difference in what our Media is doing and what Goebbels did during WW2 to the German People.

05fb902c552867218601289a1ef43324.jpg

Censorship of a live Covid Task Force daily update During a crisis where the nation is shut down should get your FCC license suspended. National emergency in 50 states.

Schiff hates that the record is corrected in real time directly to millions of people. Makes it harder to frame his Covid commission impeachment narrative.
Censorship. How cute.

Censorship. How cute.

just imagine dave we all didn’t go celebrate chinese new year in SF or NYC

how awful that rascist president attempted to quell support for this fine gathering of masses of people

I will post this pic everytime I see a Lamestream Media post. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of Dims and the Leftist Propaganda Media because that is exactly what they are, not a single difference in what our Media is doing and what Goebbels did during WW2 to the German People.

05fb902c552867218601289a1ef43324.jpg
A real opportunity to morph this photo into Pelosi, Biden, Schumer or any other Socialibdem and back to Goebbels in campaign commercials.

dave is this portland mouth breather on a bike you?

*update

pearl clutcher erased his tweet
shocker
i’m dying

Last edited:
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Now everyone HAS to devote their airtime to Fatass lying and campaigning. My my how quickly the board's zeal for private property and free speech rights dries up when they don't like the action.

Reactions: davidallen
Now everyone HAS to devote their airtime to Fatass lying and campaigning. My my how quickly the board's zeal for private property and free speech rights dries up when they don't like the action.

Sorry. I thought a 50 state state of emergency existed with some people saying it’ll last till 2022. Is that not the case? If it’s not than sure, cut away from the live Corona task force briefing. Otherwise air it and quit crying about it.

Dave how much do you pay the guys you use to censor search results. I've been looking to move out west.

As you know, I can be quite hilarious. In this case, the unintentional humor is in your thesis.

Did you google either?

Feel free to post webshots of the pages and explain it to me like I’m Cup how that’s not censorship.

I would expect such strong defender of liberty to stand by CNN's decision to air whatever they want on their TV channel.

I would expect such strong defender of liberty to stand by CNN's decision to air whatever they want on their TV channel.

No, now it's anti-American to resist the government and refuse to serve as their servile PR agent. Now the airwaves are to be used by and for Fatass.

Their casual authoritarianism isn't authoritarianism at all - its the same emotion a child feels when he takes the other child's cookie. Me want. End of analysis. Me want Trump on tv. They don't have it. They are wrong. End of analysis.

No, now it's anti-American to resist the government and refuse to serve as their servile PR agent. Now the airwaves are to be used by and for Fatass.

Their casual authoritarianism isn't authoritarianism at all - its the same emotion a child feels when he takes the other child's cookie. Me want. End of analysis. Me want Trump on tv. They don't have it. They are wrong. End of analysis.

8k3td.jpg

Reeling that some people won't devote their resources to broadcasting his Fyreside chats

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT