ADVERTISEMENT

This guy has it all figured out.

he left out the part where the CCP/DNC has used the chinese flu and now racial unrest
to destabilize the republic

and now

create turnout for a biden campaign that couldn’t muster ten dog faced pony soldiers to gather at a rally

but don’t worry

we got a scotland the brave AG
and a potus walking to church

on the side of rule of law

Reactions: iasooner1
oh i did
saw it yesterday in fact

surely you understand

policeman being executed and people’s livelyhoods being looted has my sense of humor on the outs

especially from you been

those folks that ran this country for eight years and took a dump on the lawful transfer of power this is their doing

we drink coffee in the morning in the starbuks parking lot

karen’s sneer

lots of folks wave at us sitting in our lawn chairs

my friend stopped by on his way in to work
his side mirror broke off and the door where it says police kicked in

this weekend their going to police HQ to protest and marching thru brick town and a lot of shit is gonna get destroyed

hopefully nobody gets killed

I guess I should have expected this to happen. I posted the video because I thought we could all use a laugh. I felt that the dude's gibberish wasn't meaningful or significant enough to evoke a strong reaction, regardless of your political stance. Some of you clearly are so eaten up with politics and towing the party line that you feel the need to interject strong political discussion into the thread. Sometimes it is OK to take off your MAGA/Biden hat and relax.

I guess I should have expected this to happen. I posted the video because I thought we could all use a laugh. I felt that the dude's gibberish wasn't meaningful or significant enough to evoke a strong reaction, regardless of your political stance. Some of you clearly are so eaten up with politics and towing the party line that you feel the need to interject strong political discussion into the thread. Sometimes it is OK to take off your MAGA/Biden hat and relax.

Eaten up with politics?

Black lives don't matter, nobody's life matters to them not even their own. Just an opportunity to get some free shit. They don't care what color the store owner is.

Black lives don't matter, nobody's life matters to them not even their own. Just an opportunity to get some free shit. They don't care what color the store owner is.

giphy.gif

Reactions: davidallen

you showing up for joke time is fully predictable

you haven’t changed a bit

pearl clutching russia/mueller reeeee?
it was bad info fully debunked

flynn? DOJ wanted no part of his guilty plea?

now that we’ve got full scale riots and looting we’re too ”uptight”

it’s real and it’s just June been
wait til this summer really heats up

i’ll leave you with this from our email exchange

“as for iran and obama’s reprehensible policies in the ME

i see your views somewhat similar to those in europe who couldn’t grasp what
pre ww2 hitler was capable of”

Hey OP, appreciate the attempt at comic relief.
It's just that, it's barely possible that everyone is jacked up, paranoid and a little neurotic right now. That you tried is admirable. Really, a laugh turneth away wrath.
Don't give up on us. ;)

Hey OP, appreciate the attempt at comic relief.
It's just that, it's barely possible that everyone is jacked up, paranoid and a little neurotic right now. That you tried is admirable. Really, a laugh turneth away wrath.
Don't give up on us. ;)

you just got here

a3786a00328fadf1a62b24182f038420.jpg

Have you seen any of the footage?
Have you seen white business owners and also black and brown business owners stores looted and burned? Have you seen white people beaten just because they are White?
Reminds me of Nazi Germany and the Gestapo doing this to the Jews. I know you were outraged by that, why not this? Explain how its different? Explain how its not Racism for blacks to attack innocent White people that had absolutely NOTHING to do with Floyds death.
I actually had one woman tell me today on twitter that David Dorn the black retired St. Louis Police Captain that was killed defending his friends Pawn Shop that he was a product of the Racist System regardless that he is Black.
So now Blacks are Racist toward other Blacks. SMGDH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT