ADVERTISEMENT

This Can’t Be True, It Has To Be Hamas Propaganda

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
There is no way this could be done by soldiers in the most moral army in the world.

Unless it isn’t the most moral army in the world. But I’ve heard Bibi Netanyahu say it is, and he doesn’t lie, so now I don’t know what to think.

There is no way this could be done by soldiers in the most moral army in the world.

Unless it isn’t the most moral army in the world. But I’ve heard Bibi Netanyahu say it is, and he doesn’t lie, so now I don’t know what to think.
giphy.gif

Flip-flop-flip-flop.... So now being a collectivist is OK @Ponca Dan? Here, let me use your own words to reply to your post.

I’m an individualist not a collectivist. I refuse to condemn individuals who have the unfortunate circumstance of being part of a collective you despise, but have shown none of the tendencies that have caused you to despise them. Hate the four that beat you up [in this case, raped], I would, too, but do not hate the ones that didn’t even know you were there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Im confused here Dan. You and your fellow terrorist celebrate the rape of Israelis instead of holding them accountable but when Israel holds those accused of rape accountable you try to claim they are not moral? SMFH your sense of right and wrong has become perverted.

Im confused here Dan. You and your fellow terrorist celebrate the rape of Israelis instead of holding them accountable but when Israel holds those accused of rape accountable you try to claim they are not moral? SMFH your sense of right and wrong has become perverted.
I do not celebrate rape at any time, Bearcat. There are at least two things involved in this thread. One, how in the world does the most moral army in the world have rapists embedded within it? (Were the rapists trained to do what they did?) And second, why must the people trying to hold them accountable have to resort to near combat to bring them to justice? Why do high ranking government officials form a mob and try to break the rapists out of holding? I think the perversion involved is the continuous assertion that the IDF is the most moral army in the world. If they're going to make that claim they need to live up to the standard! I hope that clears up your confusion.

Has it been 240 days? If my obsession drives you nuts, imagine how the people living under the relentless genocide by Israel must feel.

No, it’s your inability to adapt and come up with new angles.

You’re obviously failing miserably.

But you stick with what drove people from your side.

That’s the definition of moronic.

Has it been 240 days? If my obsession drives you nuts, imagine how the people living under the relentless genocide by Israel must feel.
Easy for the people you claim are suffering relentless genocide to end their suffering. Stop supporting Hamas and force them to surrender.

If Israel is not the most moral army in the world, then which one is? The ChinkComs? (that’s right, butt doctor, I said “chink”. 🖕🏻 you). I know the US armed forces has criminals in its ranks, otherwise we wouldn’t need the UCMJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT