ADVERTISEMENT

They Must Be Lying. This Must Be Hamas Propaganda.

Why do you continue to quote shit sources as truth?
I know, right! Israel would NEVER do that! If they can’t blow them into pieces as they shelter in tent cities they’re not going to bother capturing them and torturing them. This is Israel we’re talking about! The most moral nation in human history!

I know, right! Israel would NEVER do that! If they can’t blow them into pieces as they shelter in tent cities they’re not going to bother capturing them and torturing them. This is Israel we’re talking about! The most moral nation in human history!
Your links are biased crap. Your combination of immature, unfunny sarcasm and strawmen make you more loathsome with each post, and you do zip-ola to change any hearts or mind. Yup...checks all the boxes of a troll.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Your links are biased crap. Your combination of immature, unfunny sarcasm and strawmen make you more loathsome with each post, and you do zip-ola to change any hearts or mind. Yup...checks all the boxes of a troll.
Or just that old man weirdness that strikes a lot of people.

Because as a salesman of ideas, Dan is about as bad and uninfluential as a person could be.

Every snarky, angry, antisemitic post just marginalizes his desperate points even more.

Or just that old man weirdness that strikes a lot of people.

Because as a salesman of ideas, Dan is about as bad and uninfluential as a person could be.

Every snarky, angry, antisemitic post just marginalizes his desperate points even more.
I’ve got lots of old man weirdness alright! But criticizing Israel for genocide seems to cover every generation.

You can't see the propaganda can you?
Israeli torture chambers either exist or they don’t. How about you? Do you think they exist or not? Is the scandal of right-wing Israelis insisting the torture in their prisons is justified simply a misunderstanding, that the hostages/prisoners in Israeli prisons are treated just as you might expect to be treated by the most moral country in the world?

Israeli torture chambers either exist or they don’t. How about you? Do you think they exist or not? Is the scandal of right-wing Israelis insisting the torture in their prisons is justified simply a misunderstanding, that the hostages/prisoners in Israeli prisons are treated just as you might expect to be treated by the most moral country in the world?
Let's use your same tactic on Hamas raping women on October 7th. I haven't seen credible evidence, do you have any?

Let's use your same tactic on Hamas raping women on October 7th. I haven't seen credible evidence, do you have any?
Yes, the torture in Israeli prisons is well documented by the Israeli press. The IDF does not deny it, government officials Ben-Gvir & Smotrich applaud it. It got so bad the Israeli press finally had to report it, forcing the army to arrest some of the guards, driving crazies like Ben-Gvir to grab up his private army and attack the post where they were being held.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yes, the torture in Israeli prisons is well documented by the Israeli press. The IDF foes not deny it, government officials Ben-Gvir & Smotrich applaud it. It got so bad the Israeli press finally had to report it, forcing the army to arrest some of the guards, driving crazies like Ben-Gvir to grab up his private army and attack the post where they were being held.
You're a ridiculous old man.

Yes, the torture in Israeli prisons is well documented by the Israeli press. The IDF foes not deny it, government officials Ben-Gvir & Smotrich applaud it. It got so bad the Israeli press finally had to report it, forcing the army to arrest some of the guards, driving crazies like Ben-Gvir to grab up his private army and attack the post where they were being held.
Well if that's the case just let me say, good. Palestinians are a bunch of low life scum bags that should be treated with zero respect. Isn't that how you feel about the dirty Zionist?

• Love
Well if that's the case just let me say, good. Palestinians are a bunch of low life scum bags that should be treated with zero respect. Isn't that how you feel about the dirty Zionist?
No, not at all. I don’t want anyone to be tortured. But I’m glad to see you present your true colors.

No, not at all. I don’t want anyone to be tortured. But I’m glad to see you present your true colors.
Really you don't feel that way about the dirty Zionist? Haven't seen your post condemning Hamas and the Palestinians for anything, much less the brutal torture and murder of the hostages they took on October 7th. Strange.

Really you don't feel that way about the dirty Zionist? Haven't seen your post condemning Hamas and the Palestinians for anything, much less the brutal torture and murder of the hostages they took on October 7th. Strange.
Immediately following Oct 7 I posted on this board as many comments about Hamas and the evil it perpetrated as you or anyone else. As for Hamas torturing its hostages I’m certain it happened, but for the most part the returned hostages have not spoken much about physical torture. Emotional torture must be 100%.

Immediately following Oct 7 I posted on this board as many comments about Hamas and the evil it perpetrated as you or anyone else. As for Hamas torturing its hostages I’m certain it happened, but for the most part the returned hostages have not spoken much about physical torture. Emotional torture must be 100%.
Yet not a word since even though Israel has recovered the dead bodies of many of the hostages.

Yet not a word since even though Israel has recovered the dead bodies of many of the hostages.
You are aware, surely, that the IDF has killed more of the hostages than saved. And speaking of torture it really makes sense that Hamas would not have tortured those it captured. They took them to leverage Israel into exchanging some of its thousands of prisoners. Israel, OTOH, would torture its captives trying to gather information.

Also, in the aftermath of Oct 7 it has been Israel that has been the aggressor, going on a killing spree of unprecedented proportions. Hamas has hunkered down and resurfaces only to take an occasional potshot at the invading Israeli army.

• Haha
You are aware, surely, that the IDF has killed more of the hostages than saved. And speaking of torture it really makes sense that Hamas would not have tortured those it captured. They took them to leverage Israel into exchanging some of its thousands of prisoners. Israel, OTOH, would torture its captives trying to gather information.
Yea that one video of the women with blood and shit stained pants counters that BS narrative.

Also, in the aftermath of Oct 7 it has been Israel that has been the aggressor, going on a killing spree of unprecedented proportions. Hamas has hunkered down and resurfaces only to take an occasional potshot at the invading Israeli army.
Really, I guess all of those thousands of missiles that have been launched into Israel since October 7th are a figment of our imagination.

Reactions: iasooner24
Only if they had it coming. Pretty much how you feel about the October 7th attack (the Israelis had it coming).
I appreciate your honesty that you think torture by Israelis is justified. But you are mistaken, I do not think Oct 7 is justified.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT