ADVERTISEMENT

These Mosques Pray for the Annihilation of Jews. They Also Receive Money From the Biden Administration.

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Not to beat a dead muslim diddled goat, but can you imagine any church on the planet surviving while preaching the same garbage about blacks, mexicans or Canadians? Nope, I can't either & we're funneling $100's of thousands of dollars to these 7th century reprobates. Our government is so f'ed up & useless.

And for the sake of fairness, no administration should be funnel money to these fools.

Last edited:
Those of us who believe Bobby Orr is God have been praying for the annihilation of the Canadiens for years.

Go Bruins......and screw the Habs.

Those of us who believe Bobby Orr is God have been praying for the annihilation of the Canadiens for years.

Go Bruins......and screw the Habs.
There are a lot of good Canadiens but sadly a lot of Hoser Libtards as well.
We were supposed to add to their total if Trump won in 2016 yet the Libtard Hosers are still here. GTFO already.

Reactions: iasooner2000
My cousin. I see him at weddings. Great guy. No blue font here.
If so, next time you see him at a wedding, ask how the strippers in the Boston area in the late 60's/early 70's honored him on stage. A very touching tribute to a Boston icon.

Last edited:

Not to beat a dead muslim diddled goat, but can you imagine any church on the planet surviving while preaching the same garbage about blacks, mexicans or Canadians? Nope, I can't either & we're funneling $100's of thousands of dollars to these 7th century reprobates. Our government is so f'ed up & useless.

And for the sake of fairness, no administration should be funnel money to these fools.
This is just an example of why the government shouldn't be in the donation business at all, to ANYONE (including welfare).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT