ADVERTISEMENT

There is no limit to their stupidity and the lies....

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The worst part is they do not see it as lying they actually believe the BS they are spewing.

“What we've seen is that all advanced countries are trying to address inflation, and they have historic levels of inflation. That has been the consequence of mounting an effective response to the pandemic," Rouse said, "because while we supported households and businesses, got shots into arms, which allowed people to start to come out of their homes and regain their lives, our supply chains could not support that demand."

I’d be pleasantly surprised if you or @JimmyBob could, point by point, refute anything she said lol.

carry on

“What we've seen is that all advanced countries are trying to address inflation, and they have historic levels of inflation. That has been the consequence of mounting an effective response to the pandemic," Rouse said, "because while we supported households and businesses, got shots into arms, which allowed people to start to come out of their homes and regain their lives, our supply chains could not support that demand."

I’d be pleasantly surprised if you or @JimmyBob could, point by point, refute anything she said lol.

carry on
Inflation rate of European countries compared to the US. There you go.

Inflation rate of European countries compared to the US. There you go.

Man…do better…seriously lol..this is so easy it’s actually getting kinda sad…

Carry on

they'll shovel out:

They could say anything and the NPCs on this board would accept it as fact.

Speaking of weak...

MIKE WALLACE, CBS`s "60 MINUTES": Black History Month, you find...

MORGAN FREEMAN, ACTOR: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You`re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I`m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn`t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?

Man…do better…seriously lol..this is so easy it’s actually getting kinda sad…

Carry on
Yep the US is well above the EU. Naturally you have no clue why.

Edit for spell check error. above instead of about

Last edited:
911170-f5629681270e650638b362813c4d1056.jpg

carry on
"because while we supported households and businesses, got shots into arms" the government gave money to people who where already spending. The influx of cash did little to fix the US's spending spree. Amazon was as busy as it ever was or busier. People didn't stop buying, they stopped buying at their local stores. Binge buying online was a real thing. The government read the tea leaves wrong. Then when Democrats took over they re-instated all of their regulations on products entering and being made in the US creating a supply chain issue. For example, the baby formula issue is purely government created as the factory that was shut down had zero contamination in it's formula, yet they are still shut down. Result empty store shelves. Purely created by the FDA.

The influx in printed cash on an economy that didn't need it equals instant hyper inflation. European countries did the same thing result...inflation. Even if the economy needed it the extra printed cash will equal inflation every time. Same thing happened to Germany post WWI. The printed money to pay for their reparations and ended up having a loaf of bread go from 1 mark to 200 million marks and had to use wheelbarrows to go to the store. The inflation they created then had further effects on the supply of goods and next thing you know, you get Hitler.

"because while we supported households and businesses, got shots into arms" the government gave money to people who where already spending. The influx of cash did little to fix the US's spending spree. Amazon was as busy as it ever was or busier. People didn't stop buying, they stopped buying at their local stores. Binge buying online was a real thing. The government read the tea leaves wrong. Then when Democrats took over they re-instated all of their regulations on products entering and being made in the US creating a supply chain issue. For example, the baby formula issue is purely government created as the factory that was shut down had zero contamination in it's formula, yet they are still shut down. Result empty store shelves. Purely created by the FDA.

The influx in printed cash on an economy that didn't need it equals instant hyper inflation. European countries did the same thing result...inflation. Even if the economy needed it the extra printed cash will equal inflation every time. Same thing happened to Germany post WWI. The printed money to pay for their reparations and ended up having a loaf of bread go from 1 mark to 200 million marks and had to use wheelbarrows to go to the store. The inflation they created then had further effects on the supply of goods and next thing you know, you get Hitler.

Uh, you do know you lost him at "because"? :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT