ADVERTISEMENT

There I said it -- 8-4

osuhoops77777

Starter
Feb 5, 2003
I have watched us all season long and I am predicting an 8-4 finish for my OSU Cowboys with an outside chance at 9-3...While I do see some decent defense, our lackluster offense would need to improve by LEAPS and BOUNDS to beat UT in Austin and Baylor at home...and it all starts with our QB --- please hurry Mason Rudolph...

Originally posted by osuhoops77777:
I am predicting an 8-4 finish for my OSU Cowboys with an outside chance at 9-3...While I do see some decent defense, our lackluster offense would need to improve by LEAPS and BOUNDS to beat UT in Austin and Baylor at home...and it all starts with our QB
Nice call, but keep your night job at Christie's Toy Box.

Yeah, I'm a software engineer and I think you were pumping my gas the other night, or giving me my waiter bill, or starting the gas pump...the Sooner you get home from a day of cow tipping and wife beating, the better.

This post was edited on 12/17 9:34 AM by osuhoops77777

Yeah, I'm a software engineer and I think you were pumping my gas the other night, or giving me my waiter bill, or starting the gas pump...the Sooner you get home from a day of cow tipping and wife beating, the better.

This post was edited on 12/17 9:34 AM by osuhoops77777
Software engineer... lol toolshed comment. Whenever someone says, "I'm a software engineer", it means that they work in an IT department and write a few lines of C++ code in a company application, but their primary job is to restart the printer spool after everyone calls you to bitch that the printer doesn't work because of your shitty code. And your boss is a dick. And you hate his guts. And he chews your ass out from 8:00 to 5:00 M-F because people bitch at him too.

I'm a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer. I do everything that you do as 1% of my job, I write and compile C++ code, but my machines produce valuable products that add wealth to the GNP. All you do is piss people off and use up reams of copy paper. I also help the "software engineers" fix network problems because they don't know "sic 'em" from "come here" half the time.

You should visit the big city someday. Gas has been self-serve for about the past thirty five years here. You have to do it yourself. Don't worry, it isn't difficult. It's easier than replacing all the toner cartridges that software engineers do all day long.

Gooner,
Looks like we're in the same league except I have been doing it for 20 years...so duck off...

the funny thing is, I am more on the cutting edge than you will ever be, as you have been languishing your entire career, I have been doing things you could only dream of...that is why you will always be beneath me. Sucking gooner...come back for more, fickhead....
This post was edited on 12/18 9:03 AM by osuhoops77777

woo..network..say no more, that is really impressive, solving simple TCP/IP stacking issues and DNS routing....wow oh wow...

Owned...
smokin.r191677.gif

If by nerd you mean an aptitude for technology then yes...if you mean glasses with tape in the middle and pencils in the right shirt pocket, then no....

Owned...
smokin.r191677.gif
LOL... 20 years. I was programming and making SLA prototypes before your career ever started.

You don't own me. I kicked your butt. Then a few panicky, frantic and unanswered posts later, you think you own me. Mr. 20 Years... writing code isn't cutting edge. A junior in high school does it for his homework assignment at night. Your code probably sucks so bad, even Task Manager says "Not Responding".

But you'd probably think I was a good guy if we worked in the same office. After all, the so-called "software engineers" where I work need my help and they all think I'm a great guy for getting their butts out of a jam on a regular basis.

Tell me Mr. 20 Years, where do you think that hardware came from that you write your code on? Anyone can learn to write code. Not everyone can design and manufacture the hardware. That takes what you refer to as "languishing" ME's and EE's you goober.

But your Mom thinks you're smarter than everybody else. That's cool.

This post was edited on 12/21 10:14 AM by Section22Sooner

Oh, princess, you have no idea what I'm talking about; that's what makes your response so cute...
When defenseless and backed into a corner like you are, the best thing to say is simply "Truce".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT