ADVERTISEMENT

The women of Congressman Gaetz's office

The women in Gaetz's office are too old for him.
Aw yea that is it he is guilty until proven innocent unlike Cuomo. BTW where is @BiloxiPoke? I remember that guy touting Cuomo as Jesus on Earth and how bad and evil De Statis was. WHOOPSIE lol

Aside from taking a shot at the child murdered if this dude is wrong then I hope he is kicked out. I know libs have no clue how to process like this. Anything that harms children is not ok with me and party affiliation should have nothing to do with finding out the truth. Who would have thought (I know us normals did) that Trump had higher morals then the libs and Cuomo. I love all this winning the libs are doing while in power keep it up. 2022 is coming and Vito already has the party bus full of kegs, spirits, and cocaine.

Lol. But you'll presume him guilty even if liberal mags like SLATE have stated there isn't one shred of public evidence against him. That R next to his name is the most damning thing possible for hypocrites like yourself.
Yeah sure, he'll rue the day I presumed him guilty.

When it comes to issues like this, I’d expect that we all come together without whataboutisms.

it’s becoming more and more evident this dude has major issues. Let’s stay on topic and continue to push to round up these types of people without making it a competition.

No one is winning.

Reactions: Been Jammin
When it comes to issues like this, I’d expect that we all come together without whataboutisms.

it’s becoming more and more evident this dude has major issues. Let’s stay on topic and continue to push to round up these types of people without making it a competition.

No one is winning.

You're talking Biden? Or Cuomo?

Lots of smoke smouldering in those piles.

For sure. But let’s attack all of them vs making it a battle.

This is battle that’s beyond all politics. It’s the most filthy thing on Earth. Let’s fix it together.
Do you see a problem with accusations being made to destroy a man's career for political purposes? (And I'm not saying this is necessarily the case with Gaetz -- he paid to have sex with barely 18 year old women -- which is not illegal but disgusting imo for a man his age and position.)

Dude you have to be insanely obtuse to ignore the photos and videos of his inappropriate sexual harassment of women and young girls that have been floating around the internet for years.

Dude you have to be insanely obtuse to ignore Matt Gaetz's Venmo account that has been floating around the internet for a year.

Aw yea that is it he is guilty until proven innocent unlike Cuomo. BTW where is @BiloxiPoke? I remember that guy touting Cuomo as Jesus on Earth and how bad and evil De Statis was. WHOOPSIE lol

Aside from taking a shot at the child murdered if this dude is wrong then I hope he is kicked out. I know libs have no clue how to process like this. Anything that harms children is not ok with me and party affiliation should have nothing to do with finding out the truth. Who would have thought (I know us normals did) that Trump had higher morals then the libs and Cuomo. I love all this winning the libs are doing while in power keep it up. 2022 is coming and Vito already has the party bus full of kegs, spirits, and cocaine.
Moron. Trump has no morals.

Oh, he may be a pedophile. A thief. A narcissist. A liar. But he's gonna clean things up and crack down on child molesters.

Do you see a problem with accusations being made to destroy a man's career for political purposes? (And I'm not saying this is necessarily the case with Gaetz -- he paid to have sex with barely 18 year old women -- which is not illegal but disgusting imo for a man his age and position.)
Accusations will always be made.

As long as we also fight to maintain due process and innocence until guilty, I’m ok with accusations.

However, it would be extremely intellectually dishonest of me to not acknowledge that the court of public opinion has never been more vile due to the nature of instant news and irresponsible news sourcing.

But, that’s a much wider topic that probably needs a completely different thread.

Ultimately, the Venmo account should give us all pause until the courts sort this out.

Oh, he may be a pedophile. A thief. A narcissist. A liar. But he's gonna clean things up and crack down on child molesters.

Not defending the accusations against Gaetz but you might want to look up the definition of pedophile. It doesn't mean what you obviously think it does.

Cuomo is a **** stick and should resign. That is all.

Reactions: TPOKE and JonnyVito
Not defending the accusations against Gaetz but you might want to look up the definition of pedophile. It doesn't mean what you obviously think it does.
Almost as if one of them was doing child trafficking and one wasn't

Reactions: Syskatine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT