ADVERTISEMENT

The Whistleblower complaint against Donald Trump

Why? Why not let him basque in the fame and glory as long as possible? After all, according to the lefties, the Big Guy is going down.

On a side note, the big pussy doesn't want his name revealed.

images

That's

Now for your doodoo sandwich: I was about to post the same thing. She doesn't look bad now.
Or we're all 20 years older and we look at 45 year old women differently.

I will say she wears her hair in a much more flattering way and has nice features.

Still hard for me to get that stogie image out of my head. Not because of her but because Bubba was on the other end of it.

except when they are lying...looks like the story is changing again...first it was second hand info now they say it's first hand info....this is just another boondoggle event created by a select few. the truth will set you free....this is gonna be fun to watch now.

Last edited:
I gotta admit @MegaPoke , I enjoy seeing the resident Leftist get the vapors over this stuff.

I also used to love Coyote and Road Runner.

Same thing really.

Don't worry Leftist, I'm sure you'll GET EEEM annnnny day now....

tenor.gif

I'd like to explore this a little bit more...

Yeah I know, just like the red wave that was coming in 2018 according to you. Just like the Republicans maintaining control of the House as you predicted.

lol:cool:

I was wrong. Sue me.

I was right in 2016.

The bet is 2020. I learned from 2018. Did you learn from either?

Brad, do you think the midterms are a harbinger of 2020?

Why do you think your Grand Old Pedophiles lost the midterms?

I'd like to explore this a little bit more...

Brad, do you think the midterms are a harbinger of 2020?

Why do you think your Grand Old Pedophiles lost the midterms?

No.

Few reasons including,
  • No "top line" national candidate to draw in vote for/against. (biggest impact)
  • Defense all over the map for Rs makes for easy D strategy
  • (Continuation of 2) Which they (Ds) didnt blow. Created pseudo "top line" candidate and POURED in money in Beto and swung marginal R districts. Didnt help that Cruz put in little effort.
  • Focused on marginal Cali districts and swung many. $$ Plus, Ds are most frothy in CA.
    • CA provided the bulk of the flip. Easy strategy to execute. Get in some charisma (icky Beto), fire up the frothy (CA), and dump a mountain of money in both.
  • To a degree, the well executed D/media strategy of creating doubt about Trump.
  • Large number of resignations, particularly in a midterm year.

Things that will be different:
  • National candidates
  • Money parity
  • All rowers rowing (Cruz was an idiot). Unified R party.
  • Media bullets largely spent. They are still firing, but they are now largely ineffective. Mueller over. Kavanaugh crap. The populace is wise to the tactics. Poll out a few months ago effectively put to bed the ability, anymore, of media persuasion.
  • Ds will have to play D as well. 10 D flips were under 2% margin (or 1 voter flip per 100 on avg). That's a 20 seat net impact.
  • 19 flips under 5% margin. 38 seat impact on 2.5 voters per 100
  • 31 D districts won in 2018 were won by Trump in 2016. 13 of those he won by 6% or greater.
Those are bullet point reasons without getting to fine into the details of each.

Yeah never mind that Solomon has been spot on the whole time. Wonder if Casey has a better track record than you do.

If I’m wrong, name one thing he’s been wrong about.
El lol. The entirety of the narrative you’ve been sucking down for 3 years. All of it. His job is to convince you that your eyes and ears are lying. He has won your allegiance, I don’t pretend any of you are worth convincing/saving, only mocking. It’s peanuts level entertainment now it’s all in the open. ;)

El lol. The entirety of the narrative you’ve been sucking down for 3 years. All of it. His job is to convince you that your eyes and ears are lying. He has won your allegiance, I don’t pretend any of you are worth convincing/saving, only mocking. It’s peanuts level entertainment now it’s all in the open. ;)

You literally live in an opposite world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT