ADVERTISEMENT

The Whistleblower complaint against Donald Trump

This is a gift to the Republicans as it gives them a chances to ditch a candidate with dementia and replace him with Nikki Haley.
And a gift for Trump bc he can say "but for insane Dems..." the economy would still be roaring.

This guy gets it.

Dems, your only play is praying for a recession.

But you don't pray, so I don't know what to tell ya...

Yeah I know, just like the red wave that was coming in 2018 according to you. Just like the Republicans maintaining control of the House as you predicted.

lol:cool:

Reactions: Syskatine
Yeah I know, just like the red wave that was coming in 2018 according to you. Just like the Republicans maintaining control of the House as you predicted.

lol:cool:

I was wrong. Sue me.

I was right in 2016.

The bet is 2020. I learned from 2018. Did you learn from either?

This is a gift to the Republicans as it gives them a chances to ditch a candidate with dementia and replace him with Nikki Haley.

Yep. This is a chance for the GOP to cut ties with Trump and nominate a stronger candidate in 2020 (be it Haley or someone else). And you can bet that is being discussed privately in the GOP backrooms.

shit...he's just now gettin' lubed up....this guy is relentless.
tenor.gif

And a gift for Trump bc he can say "but for insane Dems..." the economy would still be roaring.

Trump owns this economy moving forward and if it does move into a recession, he will be blamed. Sure, he will try to blame Democrats but it won't fly. I hope you know this.

As for "learning from 2018," I told you back then what was going to happen. You for some reason wanted to live in a fantasy world. As for 2020, I'm not making any predictions this far out. But I do know that an economic downturn will be on Trump or whoever is the GOP nominee and that Trump faces an uphill battle for reelection IF he is the GOP nominee.

Trump owns this economy moving forward and if it does move into a recession, he will be blamed. Sure, he will try to blame Democrats but it won't fly. I hope you know this.

As for "learning from 2018," I told you back then what was going to happen. And it happened. As for 2020, I'm not making any predictions this far out. But I do know that an economic downturn will be on Trump or whoever is the GOP nominee and that Trump faces an uphill battle for reelection IF he is the GOP nominee.

Forgive me for not taking you seriously, then or now.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Whistleblower is a male CIA analyst. I hope the media doesn’t blow this guys identity until he wants it out.
Why? Why not let him basque in the fame and glory as long as possible? After all, according to the lefties, the Big Guy is going down.

On a side note, the big pussy doesn't want his name revealed.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Badass? He is being puss.

The man (or woman) called out the President of the United States in a well-written complaint that threatens to lead to the impeachment of a sitting President, and you call him/her a puss? Seriously? lol

You just mad cause he/she has Trump by the balls without any gloves. Admit it.

The man (or woman) called out the President of the United States in a well-written complaint that threatens to lead to the impeachment of a sitting President, and you call him/her a puss? Seriously? lol

dude...you're confused. trump is winning and will continue to win all the way past 2020. I know you don't get it and I know there is no way to explain it to you to understand. This will all come out on the WB guy as a fraud and a punk ass punk. How many times do we have to splain this to you lucy.

Reactions: TPOKE

Nothing will come of this.

trump is winning and will continue to win all the way past 2020.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that despite all the evidence to the contrary.:rolleyes:

If Trump repeated over and over again that the sky is green, would you repeat it too?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that despite all the evidence to the contrary.:rolleyes:

If Trump repeated over and over again that the sky is green, would you repeat it too?
No way he’d let an orange sky over shadow his hair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT